Human Beings have invented different things to ease themselves in various activities of life. Hoverboards are also among those inventions that have made human life quite easier. The use of these balancing scooters has become a lot common over the past two years. This is because these give the feeling of floating to human beings. Earlier, these boards were liked a lot by the children and teens. But, nowadays, adults seem more interested in these. This is also because these hoverboards are equally beneficial for various healthy activities. These are often being used for moving from one place to the other. However, there are many who use these boards just for fun and enjoyment with their families.
Different hoverboards manufactured by different brands are available in the market. The purchasing decision needs some very important factors to be considered. This is because purchasing decision has never been as easy as is considered. Following factors should be looked for while buying a best balancing scooter or hoverboard.
- 10. SURFUS 6.5 Waterproof Hoverboard with Buffing Shell UL 2272
- 9. COOCHEER Electric Hoverboard UL 6.5 Hoverboard
- 8. Swag Tron T6 Off-Road Hoverboard – First in the World
- 7. EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter Hover Self-Balance Board – UL2272
- 6. TOMOLO Hoverboard with LED Light Two-wheel Self Balancing Scooter
- 5. SagaPlay F1 Self Balancing Scooter Hoverboard
- 4. Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter
- 3. Swag Tron T1 UL 2277 Certified Hoverboard
- 2. Hoverzon S Series Self Balance Hoverboard Scooter
- 1. Halo Rover Hoverboard Safety Certified with Bluetooth Speakers
Top Ten Best Self-Balancing Scooters/ Hoverboards
Keeping the above factors in mind you can buy the best self-balancing scooter for your children and teens from the following the top ten scooters.
10. SURFUS 6.5 Waterproof Hoverboard with Buffing Shell UL 2272
It is the most affordable hoverboard that is fully loaded with peculiar features. It is also UL 2722 certified and has a sturdy structure. It has blue LED headlights that can make your night ride enjoyable. The board has ergonomic designs that makes your ride steady and smooth. It is also waterproof and can be enjoyed in rainy conditions. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- Loaded with safety features and has rubber non skid footpads.
- It can cover about 12 miles in one charge.
- It has IP34 water resistance certification.
- Has the ability to ride over 15 degree slope.
- A lot cheaper.
9. COOCHEER Electric Hoverboard UL 6.5 Hoverboard
It is another stylish and beautifully designed hoverboard that also comes with UL 2722 certification. This means that it is resistant against overheating and catching fire. It is also equipped with 300W dual motors that can carry a weight of about 220lbs easily. It also has 6.5 inch large wheels that enable it to ride over steep slopes of about 30 degrees. One of the peculiar things in this hoverboard is its fast battery charging capability. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- Small in size and easily portable.
- Can run for about 120 minutes in a single charge.
- Has UL 2722 certification for increased safety.
- Has 300W dual motors and can ride on steep slopes.
- A lot affordable.
- IP 54 certification for being waterproof.
8. Swag Tron T6 Off-Road Hoverboard – First in the World
This is the latest model of hoverboard from Swag Tron that has maximum loading capacity. It can carry a load of about 400lbs easily and is, therefore, suitable for people of all ages and sizes. This hoverboard has a lot of certifications including IPx4 certification which means that it is splash proof, dust proof, and water proof. It can also ride on all terrains up to 30 degree steep. It also has Bluetooth which makes it easy to connect with any supporting device and provide music playback facility. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- It has more certifications than any other hoverboard.
- Loading capacity is greater than all the hoverboards.
- Can travel at a high speed of 12Mph for 12 miles.
- Equipped with LED lights and turn indicators.
- Can provide the facility of playback music due to Bluetooth technology.
7. EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter Hover Self-Balance Board – UL2272
This is another hoverboard equipped with modern technology. The main touting feature of this hoverboard is the large powerful 400W dual motor that can maximize the speed of the scooter to 10 mph within a short time. In spite of great speed, it can run about 1 hour on a single charge on rough terrains, mud, and grass. It has solid rubber tyres that help it ride over all terrains. It is also long lasting because of aluminum structure and IP 65 water proof certification. Following are the pros and cons of this scooter.
- Capable of riding all terrains.
- Large dual motor offering maximum speed and timing.
- Stability and durability because of large 8.5 inch wheels and aluminum body.
- Equipped with all safety features according to American safety rules.
6. TOMOLO Hoverboard with LED Light Two-wheel Self Balancing Scooter
It is an exclusively modern hovernboard that offers control through a mobile application. It can give a top speed of 10 miles per hour due to its powerful 300W motor. It is also among those hoverboards that has maximum loading capacities of more than 260lbs. This self balancing scooter can run 12 miles on a single charge. This hoverboard has gone through many safety tests. There are also LED lights that enable the rider to enjoy riding during darkness. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- Maximum loading capacity of about 264lbs.
- Provides control through mobile app. Even the speed can be controlled.
- 8RGB customized LED lights make it beautiful.
- Top speed of 10mph for about 12 miles in a single charge.
- Equipped with Bluetooth for music playback.
- Possess UL 2272 certification for increased safety.
5. SagaPlay F1 Self Balancing Scooter Hoverboard
This hoverboard is one of the modern trend setters that come with UL 2271 certification and durable structure. It has a dynamic equilibrium that keeps the rider safe whether moving forward, backward, spinning, and any other kind of movement. It has 250W dual motors that enable it to climb the steep paths. There are also built in LED lights that can light up your path when there is absolute darkness. There are also three color options available for the users to choose. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- Offers great balance.
- Dual motors enable it to climb the steep slopes up to 15 degree.
- IP56 water resistance certification increases its durability.
- Powerful LED lights and battery indicator.
- Covers distance of 9 miles on single charge.
4. Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter
This is considered one of the smartest hoverboards by millions of users across the globe. This is because it is loaded with innumerable smart features. The very first and the most important is its being smaller in size and being easily portable. It also offers good speed and range with an average loading capacity. There are a number of color options available for the users. This hoverboard has 36V LG replaceable battery. There is also LED light bar and a separate battery LED indicator. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- Comes with powerful Lithium-ion LG battery that charges quickly than other hoverboards.
- There are separate riding modes in it also. One is for training and the other is for professional drivers.
- Smaller in size and weight making it easily portable.
- Can go for 2-3 hours on a single charge.
- Equipped with LED lights and battery indicators.
- There is an advanced Ever Balance technology in it.
3. Swag Tron T1 UL 2277 Certified Hoverboard
This is one of the high end models from this brand because it has almost all the features that the riders look for in a hoverboard. It also has UL2272 certification which means that it is free of any battery issues. This hoverboard is also equipped with powerful LED headlights making it easier to ride and enjoy even in the dark conditions. There are also separate battery indicator and back lights. The top speed of this hoverboard is quite exceptional. It is lightweight and is, thus, easily portable. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- Comes with UL 2272 certification.
- Has the smart battery management system to control and monitor battery timing.
- Can operate for 2-3 hours on a single recharge.
- Has LED front lights and battery indicator.
- Can cover a distance of about 12mph.
2. Hoverzon S Series Self Balance Hoverboard Scooter
This is another top rated hoverboard that comes with two different speed modes to accommodate the beginners and professionals. This hoverboard offers two separate modes of riding. One is for beginners and the second speed mode is for professional riders. There are two gyroscopic motors installed in this hoverboard which help in its balancing. There are also LED front and back lights. Battery is also accompanied with a low battery LED indicator. This hoverboard is UL2272 certified against short circuit and fire. There is an exclusive protective layer around the battery. There is also a unique battery management system to give you more battery timing. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- Powerful motor provides a good range and speed.
- Two separate speed modes for different riders.
- Low battery indicator.
1. Halo Rover Hoverboard Safety Certified with Bluetooth Speakers
It is one of the best hoverboards that come fully loaded with such features as you require. This board has maximum loading capacity of 264lbs and can suit for any teenager as well as adult. There is Halo technology embedded in this hoverboard which helps in its smooth ride. The hoverboard also has UL 2272 certification for safety. The hoverboard is also equipped with No Fall technology that keeps it fully balanced all the time. There is certified Fire safe LG battery in this hoverboard that go for 10 miles in a single charge. There are also LED headlights and brake backlights that help in your visibility all the time. Following are the pros and cons of this hoverboard.
- Quite easy to ride and control.
- Comes equipped with Bluetooth speakers.
- Electric shock proof due to Fire safe Battery technology.
- Great loading capacity.
- Durable and long lasting due to aluminum body.
After reading the pros and cons of the 10 best hoverboards, we can say that TOMOLO hoverboard is the best of all. This is because it is equipped with latest technology. It has the maximum loading capacity of 264lbs. It has also passed the UL 2722 certification and is safe to ride. It also fulfils the American safety standards and can run at a speed of 10 miles per hour. This hoverboard can also cover 12 miles in one single charge and has the capability of riding over steep paths. It is also equipped with Bluetooth technology and can connect with any Bluetooth supporting device for music playback.