A solar power bank is a device that integrates a traditional power bank with a solar charger. This enables the power bank to be charged by the solar charger whenever necessary. Many firms produce solar power banks, but they vary in design and functionality. This top 10 solar power bank review is designed to provide you with the best solar power banks in 2018, and with a buying guide as well.
List of 10 Best Solar Charging Power Banks in 2018
Table of Contents
- List of 10 Best Solar Charging Power Banks in 2018
- 10. Nekteck 12,000mAh Dual USB Solar Power Bank
- 9. Titita Solar Charger 10,000mAh Dual USB Port
- 8. ALLPowers 15,000mAh SunPower Solar Charger Power Bank
- 7. ToHLo 15,000mAh Dual USB Waterproof Solar Power Bank
- 6. Jetsun Waterproof Dual Port 16,750mAh Solar Power Bank
- 5. Akeem 22,000mAh Portable Battery Solar Power Bank
- 4. FKant Waterproof Dual USB 16,000mAh Solar Power Bank
- 3. Ayyie Dual USB Solar Power Bank 10,000mAh External Backup Battery
- 2. Outxe Waterproof 16,000mAh Solar Power Bank
- 1. Dizaul 5,000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank Waterproof/Shockproof/Dustproof
- Solar Power-Bank Buying Guide & Purchase Considerations
|Solar Charger,15000mAh Portable charger Solar Power Bank with Fast Charging USB Port Dual LED Light Solar Phone Charger for Cellphone iPhone X/8/7 Plus/6 Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6 (green)||Buy on Amazon|
|Buy on Amazon|
|ALLPOWERS 15000mAh Solar Charger with SunPower Solar Panels & Dual USB Output, iSolar Technology, 3.4A Quick Charge Output for cell phone, iPhone, iPad, Samsung and More||Buy on Amazon|
|50000mAh Portable Solar Charger Dual USB External Battery Power Bank For Phone||Buy on Amazon|
|JETSUN Solar Charger 16750mAh Portable Solar Power Bank with Waterproof Solar Panel and Flashlight for iPhone, iPad, Android and more-Blue||Buy on Amazon|
|Antun Solar Charger Battery Pack 22400mAh High Capacity Power Bank Solar Power Bank Dual USB Charging Port Power Indicator With LED Flashlight and Charge Protection(Yellow)||Buy on Amazon|
|FKANT Waterproof Solar Charger | Portable 16000mAh Dual USB Power Bank | IPX7 Waterproof External Battery Pack with 4LED Flashlight | For iPhone 8 iPad Samsung S8 Note8 Android Phones||Buy on Amazon|
|Ayyie Solar Charger,10000mAh Solar Power Bank Portable External Backup Battery Pack Dual USB Solar Phone Charger with 2LED Light Carabiner and Compass for Your Smartphones and More (Orange)||Buy on Amazon|
|[Quick Charge] OUTXE 20000mAh Rugged Solar Charger (4A Dual Input) USB C Power Bank Waterproof||Buy on Amazon|
|Solar Charger,Dizaul 5000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank Waterproof/Shockproof/Dustproof Dual USB Battery Bank for cell phone,iPhone,Samsung,Android phones,Windows phones,GoPro Camera,GPS and More||Buy on Amazon|
10. Nekteck 12,000mAh Dual USB Solar Power Bank
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.7 x 1.4 inches
- Item Weight: 13.6 ounces
Neckteck’s solar power bank is a rain, dust and water resistant device. This power bank can be charged with mains AC, for faster-charging speeds, or it can also be charged using the included solar panel. It is fitted with a 12,000mAh Li-Polymer battery, which is a safe battery option that does not explode even when hot. The solar panel is a 1.2 Watt mono-crystalline system, and this device even includes a 4-LED flashlight, perfect for emergencies.
- Pros: Rain resistant, shockproof, compact, stylish, 12,000mAh, LED flashlight.
- Cons: Its solar panel could be larger.
9. Titita Solar Charger 10,000mAh Dual USB Port
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.7 x 3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
Featuring a 10,000mAh high-capacity battery, this system comes with 2x USB ports and one micro USB input. It can be charged using either its solar cells or an external power input. Its 10,000mAh battery will hold enough power to charge an iPhone-6 up to 5 times. It is waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof. The included carabiner is made from metal, and makes it easy to hook this up to your backpack or any other gear. An integrated LED light provides you with an emergency lighting situation, and the package includes a user manual and a charging cable.
- Pros: Dual USB ports, LED light, 10,000mAh battery, waterproof.
- Cons: Does not look rugged and may not withstand extreme use.
8. ALLPowers 15,000mAh SunPower Solar Charger Power Bank
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.4 x 1.1 inches
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
This ALLPowers power bank features a rugged exterior for long life, 2 USB outputs, with up to 3.4 amps of charging power. It will hold enough power to deliver up to 5 charges to an iphone-6, 1.5 charges to an iPad-mini and 4 charges to a Samsung Galaxy s6. Asides from solar charging, there is also a 5V/2A input for charging, which can fully charge this power bank in about 8 hours. There is an FCC, CE, and RoHS certification, and the package includes a carabiner, instruction manual and 18-month warranty.
- Pros: Available in 2 colors, high-efficiency solar cells, FCC & CE certified, 18-month warranty.
- Cons: N/A
7. ToHLo 15,000mAh Dual USB Waterproof Solar Power Bank
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.8 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
ToHLo’s solar power is designed in a very trendy and modern way. It is available in 3 colors, including black, green and yellow. The high capacity battery stores up to 15,000mAh of power, which can be delivered through USB ports. There are 2 such USB ports, plus a 9-LED torchlight which can be used in a variety of ways. This power bank is also waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof. It can be easily hung onto your backpack, inside your camping tent, or even held in the hand.
- Pros: Available in 3 colors, modern design, waterproof, large 15,000mAh battery.
- Cons: Solar cells are few.
6. Jetsun Waterproof Dual Port 16,750mAh Solar Power Bank
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.3 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 11 ounces
This solar power bank is completely designed for the outdoors. It is covered in wear-resistant plastic, it is waterproof, shockproof and dust-proof. The included metal hook allows you to hang it anywhere you please, including on your backpack. It includes 2x USB ports to charge up to 2 devices at a go, an LED torch light, LED battery level indicators, overcharge protection and a lifetime warranty.
- Pros: Large capacity 16,750mAh battery, 2 USB ports, LED light, lifetime warranty.
- Cons: N/A
5. Akeem 22,000mAh Portable Battery Solar Power Bank
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.6 x 1.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
This portable solar power bank is available in the 4 colors of black, white, blue and pink. The power bank can be charged using either the solar panel or an external power source. There are 3x USB ports of 5V at 2.4Amps allowing you to charge up to 3 devices at the same time. The lithium-polymer battery is an A+ grade battery, with over 800 charging cycles. It’s 22,000mAh capacity will charge an iPad-mini up to 3 times, a Galaxy-7 up to 5 times and an iPhone-6 up to 9 times. It comes with a 24-month warranty.
- Pros: Available in 4 colors, 3x USB ports, lithium-polymer battery, 24-month warranty.
- Cons: N/A
4. FKant Waterproof Dual USB 16,000mAh Solar Power Bank
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.2 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 13.3 ounces
FKant ‘s waterproof power pack is heavy-duty and rugged, rainproof, shock-proof and it comes with a high-capacity 16,000mAh battery. The dual USB ports offer a 2.4A and 1A port both at 5Volts. There is an LED flashlight with a normal, a strobe and an SOS function. There are also indicator lights, an overload, overcharge and over-heating protection.
- Pros: Waterproof up to 3 ft., large 16,000mAh battery, LED flashlight, 45% discount.
- Cons: N/A
3. Ayyie Dual USB Solar Power Bank 10,000mAh External Backup Battery
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.5 x 1.4 inches
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
Ayyie’s 10,000mAh solar power bank is available in 4 colors, including orange, white and blue. It is water, dust and shock resistant, with a compass and a 2-LED flashlight. The battery is a lithium-polymer battery, with a 1.5 Watt solar panel. This solar power bank comes with a hanger, a USB charging cable and its user manual.
- Pros: Available in 4 colors, water & shock resistant, 48% discount.
- Cons: 10.000mAh battery is not much.
2. Outxe Waterproof 16,000mAh Solar Power Bank
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.6 x 3.2 inches
- Item Weight: 12.6 ounces
Fitted with a 16,000mAh battery, Outxe’s power bank has enough capacity to charge an iPhone-6 5.5 times, and a Samsung Galaxy 3.5 times. The device could be charged through the solar panel, or via an external power supply. It is available in black or red, and comes with a CE, FCC, and RoHS certification. There is protection against over-heating, short-circuiting, over-charging and over-discharging.
- Pros: Waterproof, shock-resistant, 16,000mAh, LED light with 3 modes, 43% discount.
- Cons: N/A
1. Dizaul 5,000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank Waterproof/Shockproof/Dustproof
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
This Dizaul power bank is available in the 4 colors of black, yellow, blue and green. It features a 5,000mAh Lithium-Polymer battery, with a 4-LED indicator, 2x USB outputs, a 1.2Watt solar panel and a hook for hanging it. This power bank takes about 6 hours to charge using a mains AC power source, but it will take much longer to charge using the solar panel. It is a high-quality device, has a smaller battery than the other products, but it is also very well priced.
- Pros: Waterproof, dust-proof, available in 4 colors, 28% discount.
- Cons: 5,000mAh battery is a little small, but the price is great.
Solar Power-Bank Buying Guide & Purchase Considerations
We have come to the end of this top 10 solar power banks review for 2018, and it’s now your turn to make a choice. You can go with our number #1 recommendation or the number #2, if you are not bothered about price, the choice is yours.