Kids love to ride things, and what better to ride than an ATV? It paints the picture of a would be adventurer and outdoor fun lover. If your kid is yearning for an ATV and you are considering purchasing one, then this guide is for you. We will present you with the currently 10 best ATVs for kids in 2018, but first, a little more information about these kids’ ATVs.
Best Kids ATVs in 2018
Table of Contents
- Best Kids ATVs in 2018
- 10. Costzon 6V Product Kids ATV with Charger
- 9. Giantex Kids’ ATV with 12 Volt Battery
- 8. Giantex Black & Orange Kids’ ATV from 3 Years
- 7. Best Choice Kids’ Battery Powered ATV
- 6. Fisher-Price Power Wheels Kawasaki
- 5. Fisher-Price Kawasaki KFX Power Wheels
- 4. Peg Perego Hot-Red Polaris Outlaw
- 3. Yamaha Raptor Ride-On for Girls
- 2. Razor Dirt Quad ATV in Black
- 1. Tao Tao T-Force Gas-Powered ATV
- Purchase Considerations for Kid’s ATVs
Please Enjoy with the Top 10 Best Kids ATVs in 2018:
10. Costzon 6V Product Kids ATV with Charger
The first kids’ ATV in this review is this red and black colored quad wheeler from Costzon. It comes with its very own battery and a charger to match. Full charging takes between 8 to 12 hours, which in turn provides about an hour of continuous play. It plays sounds, has a LED indicator for battery power, and it also has a reverse function. The package requires final installation by an adult. It has a user manual of course and is 26 inches long, 17 inches wide, and 17 inches in high.
- Pros: Nice red and back color combination, plays sounds and can reverse
- Cons: Does not have lights
9. Giantex Kids’ ATV with 12 Volt Battery
The Giantex Kids’ ATV is a colorful and stylishly designed quad ride for children between the ages of 37 and 96 months. It moves forward, reverses, can turn left and right, and has sound. Its nice body is made from durable plastic, and an adult has to assemble it the first time. It has a maximum speed of 5 kph and allows a maximum child’s weight of 66 lbs.
- Pros: Powered by a 12-volt battery and 9,000 RPM motor, beautiful red design.
- Cons: Only 50 minutes of playtime on a full charge.
8. Giantex Black & Orange Kids’ ATV from 3 Years
This second Giantex ATV comes in a black and orange color combination, which is obviously a color for boys. It is designed for toddlers starting from the age of three years, with a maximum weight of 66 lbs. This Giantex ATV is powered by a 12 Volt motor, generating up to 9,000 RPM. Its included battery is 12 volts as well, and with a 7 AH capacity. It drives forward and backward, turns left and right, and will reach a maximum speed of 5 kph.
- Pros: Nice black and orange colors, good for boys, up to 5 kph top speed
- Cons: Only 50 minutes playtime for 10 hours charging
7. Best Choice Kids’ Battery Powered ATV
The Best Choice ATV is powered by a 15-watt electric motor, running on a 12-volt battery. It has a maximum weight capacity of 66 lbs and is recommended for children between 18 months and 6 years. It features plenty control switches, including speed and light controls. The acceleration pedal is foot controlled. This package includes a 12-volt battery, charger, instruction manual, and of course, the ATV.
- Pros: Comes with bright headlights controlled by a button, nice design, 15-watt motor
- Cons: N/A
6. Fisher-Price Power Wheels Kawasaki
The Fisher-Price Kawasaki KFX Hot-Wheels ATV for kids is a vehicle in a class of its own. Although a bit pricier than the others in its price class, this quad bike offers a very realistic design, including headlights, treaded tires, colors and it comes complete with grille guards. It has two speeds of 2.5 and 5 mph. The hand-grip throttle revs the motor into high speed, and the entire package is backed by a 1-year warranty. It comes with charger, user manual, and assembly wrenches.
- Pros: Double-speed of 2.5 and 5 mph, includes battery and charger
- Cons: A little pricey
5. Fisher-Price Kawasaki KFX Power Wheels
This Power Wheels Kawasaki is designed for your kid’s ultimate pleasure. It features all-terrain treaded tires, a grille guard, a lovely and fierce-looking green body, and a maximum speed of 6 mph. This ATV won’t get stuck where others do. It will defeat mud, gravel, wet grass and all types of rough terrain. It comes with its 12 volt battery included, plus a charger. In addition to moving forward, reverse, left and right, it also features a security system to lockout high-speed access for beginners.
- Pros: Includes 12-volt battery and charger, features 2 speeds of 3 and 6 mph
- Cons: A little pricey
4. Peg Perego Hot-Red Polaris Outlaw
When it comes to pure design, this kids’ ATV has got it. The Peg Perego Polaris is designed with the highest aesthetic levels. From its headlights, to its hot-red color, suspension and handle bar, this ATV is very stylish, and powerful, as well. It offers 2 speeds, 2.5 and 5 mph. Its large, all-terrain wheels provide the right traction for gravel, grass, dirt and other kinds of terrain. It has a maximum weight rating of 85 lbs., and is recommended for kids from 3 to 7 years.
- Pros: Amazing red color, 85 lbs. max weight capacity, all terrain wheels
- Cons: Quite pricey
3. Yamaha Raptor Ride-On for Girls
Junior ATVs are not only meant for boys, some girls like to get in on the action too, and that’s where this Raptor for girls, comes in. It can be fully assembled in just 20 minutes. It features MotionTrendz all-terrain wheels for better traction on the road, and it has a maximum speed of 5 mph. It comes with its 12-volt battery included, which can deliver up to 3 hours of fun on a full charge.
- Pros: Ideal for girls, Raptor design, racing graphics
- Cons: N/A
2. Razor Dirt Quad ATV in Black
This Razor Dirt Quad ATV is the ultimate 4-wheel ride for kids aged 8 years and up. It features pneumatic tires, and that is, with real air inside. Its maximum weight capacity is 120 pounds. It has adjustable handlebars and a super suspension system for a smoother ride. It is electric powered and uses a twist-grip acceleration system. The electric motor delivers a high torque force, which gives it the true ATV feeling. It also comes with its own battery and charger.
- Pros: Clean and mean design in black, twist-grip acceleration control, 13-inch pneumatic tires.
- Cons: N/A
1. Tao Tao T-Force Gas-Powered ATV
For a truly complete ATV in a scaled down version, check out our number #1 kids’ ATV. Okay, it costs way more than the others, but it does make up for the extra costs with dual brakes, a remote start and kill switch, push button start and independent shocks. As if all that was not enough, it comes loaded with an 110cc gas powered engine, and a F-N-R shift gear. Tao Tao backs it up with a 30-day warranty for parts, and 1 year for the engine.
- Pros: Powerful gas engine, dual brakes, remote kill switch and independent shocks.
- Cons: Rather expensive.
We have come to the end of our kids’ ATV reviews. You have seen the different makes and technologies, and it is now up to you to make a choice. This could either be for a gas-powered or an electric ATV. For boys or girls, or your decision could be influenced by price. We hope that you can make the right decision.