Ankle braces provide much-needed support for an injured ankle caused from a fall, overuse, physical activity, or other mishap. These painful ankle injuries, including problems with the fasciitis plantar, can debilitate you to the point of severely limited physical activity — or no activity at all in extreme cases.
An ankle brace can help in the healing process by immobilizing the injured parts of the foot area to promote healing while still allowing you a degree of mobility. Use the Top 10 Best Ankle Braces Reviews in 2018 list below to help you find an ankle brace that fits your specific needs.
Best Ankle Braces in 2018
Table of Contents
- Best Ankle Braces in 2018
- 10. Bracoo Breathable Neoprene Ankle Support: Fits up to an 11-inch arch circumference
- 9. 1ST Elite X-Sleeves, Medical Grade Graduated Ankle Brace Compression Socks
- 8. Liomor Ankle Support Breathable Ankle Brace: For running and other physical activities
- 7. Sleeve Stars Plantar Fasciitis Foot Sleeve: Comes with ankle brace strap
- 6. Venom Neoprene Ankle Brace Lace Up Support: Adjustable for a variety of foot injuries
- 5. Neo G Airflow Ankle Support: Breathable, Slimline design
- 4. McDavid 195 Ankle Brace With stabilizer straps
- 3. CopperJoint Compression Ankle Sleeve With copper-infused arch support
- 2. Shock Doctor 845 Ankle Sleeve With compression wrap support
- 1. Zamst A2-DX Ankle Brace: Features the X-Strap Stabilizer for increased support
10. Bracoo Breathable Neoprene Ankle Support: Fits up to an 11-inch arch circumference
The open heel design of the Bracoo Breathable Neoprene Ankle Support gives your ankle a wider range of motions. The brace allows for custom adjustment to better fit your foot. In addition, the brace’s neoprene material does not irritate your skin.
9. 1ST Elite X-Sleeves, Medical Grade Graduated Ankle Brace Compression Socks
The 1ST Elite X-Sleeves mix an anatomically correct design with graduated compression to help reduce foot pain, whether from injury or physical training. The breathable X-Sleeve socks feature a low profile, allowing you to wear them with a variety of footwear.
8. Liomor Ankle Support Breathable Ankle Brace: For running and other physical activities
The Liomor Ankle Support provides additional stabilization through the use of criss-cross reinforcement straps designed to prevent further foot injury. The moisture-wicking material of the brace keeps your foot dry, helping to eliminate odors from sweat.
7. Sleeve Stars Plantar Fasciitis Foot Sleeve: Comes with ankle brace strap
Comfortable enough for use anywhere, the Sleeve Star Plantar Fasciitis Foot Sleeve provides guaranteed compression for improved circulation and the easing of pain caused by heel spurs. In addition, the ankle brace strap gives extra support to prevent further foot injury.
6. Venom Neoprene Ankle Brace Lace Up Support: Adjustable for a variety of foot injuries
The side stabilizers of the Venom Neoprene Ankle Brace reinforce and stabilize your ankle while giving you complete flexibility. The sturdy design of the brace reduces pain while its materials help wick away moisture to keep your foot dry.
5. Neo G Airflow Ankle Support: Breathable, Slimline design
Designed for use with a range of foot injuries, the Neo G Airflow Ankle Support provides multi-zone compression. The breathable fabric keeps your foot dry, even when performing strenuous activities. The snug, skintight fit helps keep the foot warm when exercising.
4. McDavid 195 Ankle Brace With stabilizer straps
Made of a single-layer polyester fabric, the McDavid 195 Ankle Brace provides maximum support in a lightweight design. The brace also includes stabilizer straps for an even more comfortable fit. Allows adjustment without having to unlace or remove your shoe.
3. CopperJoint Compression Ankle Sleeve With copper-infused arch support
The CopperJoint Compression Ankle Sleeve provides instant pain relief and improves blood circulation in your foot for a faster healing process. The copper in the brace eliminates odor and the moisture-wicking fabric keeps your foot dry.
2. Shock Doctor 845 Ankle Sleeve With compression wrap support
With a comfortable low-profile fit, the Shock Doctor 845 Ankle Sleeve uses a breathable elastic mesh material to keep your foot cool and dry. The compression wrap support keeps your joints in the proper alignment, helping with the healing process.
1. Zamst A2-DX Ankle Brace: Features the X-Strap Stabilizer for increased support
The Zamst A2-DX Ankle Brace uses Grip-tech technology to prevent foot slippage while active. The brace uses the X-Strap Stabilizer strap for added support. The a-Fit design provides the perfect fit regardless if for a right or left ankle.
Whether you need compression, or added stability and support, you can find the right ankle brace for your particular foot injury using the Top 10 Best Ankle Braces Reviews in 2018 list above. Before purchasing an ankle brace, you may need to consult with a physician or physical therapist to make sure you get the correct brace type. Additionally, when buying a brace, look for those that feature moisture-wicking material to keep your foot dry and prevent slippage while wearing the brace. Try on a new ankle brace and get back into the action sooner rather than later.