Computer games have taken over most e-Sports for a number of reasons but that is not the aim of this review. Consider the latest technology in gaming computers including the AMD’s Vega graphics cards and the super fast and affordable SSDs. Would it not be a good idea to include these upgrades in your PC. I guess it is, but you cannot stop there. A sure thing is that even the most experienced gamers know it impossible to achieve the best gaming whether you play real-time-strategy (RTS) games, first-person shooters (FPS), massively multiplayer online (MMO) games or other computer game without the best gaming mouse.
Therefore, how do you go about finding the best wireless gaming mouse that is suitable for your needs? This decision is not easy to make. Well, we have done a lot for you by researching, short-listing and testing a number of wireless gaming mouse for performance, ergonomics, ease of use and design functionally. This has allowed us to come up with top 10 best wireless gaming mouse, which we have reviewed. We will also provide you with a buying guide to act as smoking gun to help you identify the right wireless gaming mouse for your needs.
- 10. Habor Wireless Mouse 2.4G Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 9. VEGCOO C9 Silent Click Wireless Rechargeable Mouse
- 8. SROCKER C10s 2.4GHz Wireless Silent Click Gaming Mouse
- 7. Kingtop Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 6. Pictek 2400DPI Adjustable Game Mouse 2.4G Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 5. E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Wireless Gaming Mouse (EMS601BKAA-NF)
- 4. Logitech G602 Gaming Wireless Mouse
- 3. ASUS ROG Spatha RGB Wireless/Wired Laser Gaming Mouse
- 2. Logitech G403 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 1. Razer Mamba Professional Grade Gaming Mouse
10. Habor Wireless Mouse 2.4G Wireless Gaming Mouse
This wireless gaming mouse fits our description for the best. It features an ergonomic design, which fits in your hands without cramping. It features 2.4G Two-way Wireless Transmission Technology that provides a reliable and stable connection with more secure and accurate transmission distance of up to 10 meters. You can store its USB Nano receiver within the back of the mouse. Habor features an energy-saving chip, which allows the mouse to auto-sleep after 8-hours of inactivity. The mouse also comes with 5 Adjustable DPI settings allowing you to select your cursor speed with ease.
Some users may have an issue with the latency of the mouse between uses, which may at times be inconveniencing. This is because you will need to shake the mouse or click it a few times to wake up). Generally, however, the Habor Wireless Mouse is a great choice.
• Ergonomic design allows you to play your favorite games without fatigue
• Reliable connection, and secure and precise transmission distance of up to 10 meters
• Adjustable DPI settings mean you can choose cursor speed with ease
• Quiet button design means you can play privately without disturbing others
• Compatible with a broad spectrum of computer operating systems
• Latency of the mouse between users can be frustrating
• Its scroll wheel is standard in both design and function
9. VEGCOO C9 Silent Click Wireless Rechargeable Mouse
The VEGCOO C9 is a wonderful gaming mouse featuring whisper-quiet left and button keys allowing you to play your favorite games even in public places without interfering with others. Its advanced tracking technology provides you with reliable and secure connection and accurate tracking. To create wonderful gaming atmosphere, C9 features colorful illuminated LEDs that let it change its color randomly. Its curve design with comfortable materials fits your hand naturally and perfectly. You can play for up to 30 days without recharging the mouse thanks to its extended life built-in 1000mAh Lithium battery.
One may argue that the C9 for gaming, which is a fact. Sometimes, you may just want to browse with it. The problem is that its left button is designed in such a way that you will inadvertently click it and this will get you out of the website you are on. It is quite frustrating if you asked me.
• VEGCOO C9 is one of the lightest wireless gaming mouse
• It is extremely colorful giving you a nice ambient when gaming
• Its design is not just ergonomic, it is extremely trendy
• Operates very quietly allowing you to play in even a very public place
• The mouse comes with a USB cord that allows you to use it even when its recharging
• C9 left button is positioned in a way the prevent non-gaming use of the mouse difficult
• It’s large built-in lithium battery is great but it takes too long to recharge
8. SROCKER C10s 2.4GHz Wireless Silent Click Gaming Mouse
This wonderful gaming mouse adopts an advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology giving it a larger using range, stronger anti-interference ability, and a faster transmission. Its silence macro-switch design is 95 percent noiseless than the ordinary switches. 3-DPI settings allow you to choose an ideal cursor speed for you. SROCKER C10s cool light design decorates and creates a nice combat atmosphere. The surface of the mouse uses a unique high-hardness paint technology making it resistant to friction and promotes easy cleaning.
While SROCKER C10s is designed with ergonomics, it is somehow small in size, which may tiresome users with larger hands. The decorative lights are great but the company would have provided a way to switch them off for people who do not want such light. The middle wheel is not silent.
• The left and right buttons of the mouse are virtually silent
• Its USB dongle is small and fits perfectly into the mouse when it is not in use
• Versatile DPI settings allow you to choose your desired cursor speed
• The SROCKER C10s looks elegant, study and trendy
• Its hardness paint technology means is friction-resistant and easy to clean
• Maybe too small for some users
• The decorative lights are great but they cannot be disabled
7. Kingtop Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Mouse
You cannot go wrong with this rechargeable wireless gaming mouse from Kingtop. It is perhaps the first gaming mouse that features the Dual Mode technology allowing it to operate in two operating modes of power wired and wireless. It works with a USB receiver for the wireless mode and USB cable for the wired mode. This mouse allows you to switch between 6 DPI settings, zero smoothing or filtering for consistent responsiveness and control at any speed.
This gaming mouse works perfectly. The only complaint some people have is the fact that it lacks an automatic shut off meaning the mouse will continue to work as long as it is connected. Another problem is the design of the home button, which you can hit accidentally and everything on the computer screen will minimize.
• Dual mode mouse is capable of supporting two operating modes
• Versatile DPI switch allows you to choose from 6 different cursor speeds
• The rechargeable battery and dual mode operation means you will never run out of energy
• Its ergonomic design is perfect for all hands and is suitable for many types of games
• The mouse’s 7-LED color changing abilities make it perfect for gaming
• This unit lacks automatic shut off which might be annoying
• The home button is cumbersomely placed leading to inadvertent clicks
6. Pictek 2400DPI Adjustable Game Mouse 2.4G Wireless Gaming Mouse
This is a perfect gaming mouse for you if you are an entry level casual gamer. It features a 5 DPI switch and customized functions allowing you to change the speed of the mouse freely and with ease. The left and right buttons produce very little noise when you click them. It features 2.4G two-way Wireless Transmission Technology providing the mouse with more secure and precise transmission distance of up to 30 feet or 10 meters.
Pictek 2400DPI Adjustable Game mouse is ideal for an entry-level casual gamer but not professional gamers. It is not a substitute for high-end gaming mouse you need for professional grade gaming. Its side buttons are actually invalid for Mac OS.
• No need for driver installation, just plug and play
• Produces virtually no click sound for private gaming in public places
• Ultra-fast 2.4ghz wireless technology for long range transmission
• Very high-performance technologically advanced energy-saving chip
• Not ideal for professional gaming
• Side buttons are invalid for Mac OS
5. E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Wireless Gaming Mouse (EMS601BKAA-NF)
The Mazer II by E-Blaze is the latest, trendy upgrade of type-R wireless gaming mouse that is more refined and polished that the previous versions. The unique R-type design is a concept that inspired by aircraft wing and it is extremely ergonomic for right-handed individuals. The mouse features the latest 2.4G transmission technology that provides a stable and wireless connection with zero operational discrepancies. Its USB Nano-receiver is interference free and capable of receiving signals from the 30ft radius.
Mazer II is a great wireless gaming mouse but its scroll wheel is kind of slower than that of its competitors. It’s DPI setting tends to reset every time the mouse goes off and this might take 3 seconds. To some people this feature is annoying. Furthermore, LED lights are great features but they consume too much energy limiting the light of the battery.
• It looks well designed and aesthetically appealing
• The mouse is quite heavy compared to others which are great for gaming
• It is ergonomically to for comfortable use even for extended periods
• Mazer II battery life is quite good especially if you switch the LED lights off
• DPI settings reset every time the mouse goes off which is cumbersome
• Instruction manual is written in Chinese
4. Logitech G602 Gaming Wireless Mouse
The Logitech G602 is a good gaming wireless to buy. It features a comfortable and ergonomic design that will impress even beginner computer gamers. This mouse is right-handed and it is most comfortable if you use it with a palm-grip. It has a DPI range of between 250 and 2500 with a super-accurate Delta Zero sensor. Two AA amounting to turn-around of up to 250 hours powers the mouse. A central power button allows you to switch the mouse from performance mode to endurance mode giving you an extended battery life of up to 1440 hours.
The DPI lower range of this mouse is too low for a powerful performance gaming mouse but good enough for browsing. Some people have issues with the top three thumb buttons of this mouse saying that they are high and therefore quite difficult to control.
• Very good battery life compared to other brands
• It is well designed and extremely ergonomic
• Textured grip on each side makes it easy to handle
• You do not have to worry about accidental thumb presses
• Capable of excellent, reliable tracking
• Very low DPI range not suitable for professional gaming
• The high thumb buttons may make it difficult to control the mouse
3. ASUS ROG Spatha RGB Wireless/Wired Laser Gaming Mouse
The ASUS ROG Spatha RGB wired/wireless is about the best gaming mouse you will get if you love MMO gaming. It features customizable 3-zone RGB lighting effects for a nice gaming experience. You will also love customizable switch design consisting of durable Omron switches with 20-million-click lifespan. The ROG Spatha comes with ROG Armory interface to customize buttons, performance and well as RGB along with built-in flash memory for file storage. It has many other great features you will appreciate if you get to use this game.
You cannot really say much about the cons of the ASUS ROG Spatha because it is well designed and functional. The only thing about this gaming mouse is its extremely high cost. It costs almost ten times the price of the cheapest gaming mouse reviewed here.
• Strong, durable and friction resistant magnesium alloy construction
• 3-zone RGB lighting is extremely cool
• High-speed wireless construction with low latency
• 12-programmmable buttons for proper control
• Highly comfortable and ergonomic design
• A very expensive gaming mouse
• The mouse is heavy and therefore requires some effort to pick up
2. Logitech G403 Wireless Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G403 Wireless boasts of an excellently optimized 2.4GHz wireless connection with a superfast 1-millisecond report rate for impressive responsiveness. This gaming mouse is specifically designed for gaming speed, accuracy, and endurance. Its ergonomic design will fit perfectly in your hands. It is also lightweight for easy handling. It’s 10-gram removable weight makes offers more versatility. Other features responsible for G403 incredible performance include programmable buttons, onboard memory, and programmable DPI settings.
G403 is generally a very good gaming mouse. However, it’s untextured rubberized surface does not hold up in high-stress gaming environments causing the mouse to simply drop from your hands in the presence of perspiration.
• This gaming mouse is 8 times faster than ordinary mouse
• It is extremely accurate for nice gaming experience
• G403 is ergonomically designed to fit your hands perfectly
• Adjustable weight system is a great and unique feature
• Programmable RGB lighting impressively illuminates your gaming atmosphere
• Untextured rubberized surface is not good for high-stress gaming environments
• Its durability is in question but this may depend on how you care for it
1. Razer Mamba Professional Grade Gaming Mouse
Razor Mamba is the perfect gaming mouse for professional eSport computer gamers. Featuring DPI of 16000, the Razor Mamba is the world’s most reliable and precise mouse sensor. It features Revolutionary Adjustable Click Force Technology for a more personalized click feedback. Its dual mode function for both wired and wireless performance offers unbridled maneuverability. Another great feature is the Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable colors. Its ergonomic form factor offers complete comfort.
It is difficult to find a reason to criticize this gaming mouse. It may be extremely expensive but this is understandable considering its high quality and reliable performance. For this reason, it is not suitable for entry-level computer gaming. You could use Razor Mamba for a variety of computer gaming types.
• Stylishly designed and elegantly constructed
• Features the best reliability and precision
• Dual mode function provides versatility
• Very high DPI for professional performance
• Compact in size and light with ergonomic design for utmost comfort
• Razor Mamba is costlier than many competitive brands
• Occasional unresponsive glitch
If you have been looking for the best wireless gaming mouse then you can find one among the various brands and models we have reviewed above. These are among the industry’s best. In case you do not find one that suits your need then you can use the guide further search for a suitable for your special needs. We have not included all the necessary details to know about this gaming mouse so you will do well by checking them out to know more.