Human Beings are social animals who cannot live without society. They interact with each other and, sometimes, this interaction causes a lot of conflicts. These conflicts increase their sufferings. They involve in various activities and sports to forget their miseries of life. There are also many such people who take part in various sports and healthy activities for pure enjoyment. Most of these are outdoor activities and various tools and equipments are used in these activities. Wakeboarding is also such an activity which not only relieves the sufferings but also shows positive impacts on the health.
Wakeboard is a small rectangular board that has minimal displacement. There is also a shoe like binding on the upper side. Wakeboards are normally used by toeing them behind the boats in river or sea waters. Wakeboarding is one of the most favorite activities of the Western people. Here, it is important to mention that all the boats do not support wakeboarding. Some of the boats are specially designed for wakeboarding. The person riding a wakeboard can also travel at the speed of the board which usually remains between 15-25 kilometers/hour. There are different kinds of wakeboards also. The most important of these are:
- 10. Hydroslide Wakeboard
- 9. No Fear Concept Wakeboard
- 8. New Hyperlite Mystique Women’s Wakeboard
- 7. New 2017 Hyperlite Wakeboard Vapor
- 6. Body Glove Wakeboard
- 5. Ronix Vault Wakeboard
- 4. Rave Lyric Wakeboard
- 3. Obrien System 140 Wakeboard
- 2. Hydroslide Black Widow Wakeboard
- 1. Full Throttle Aqua Extreme Wakeboard
10. Hydroslide Wakeboard
These are one of the most commonly used wakeboards that comes equipped with a rope to toe it with the boat. These are available in the variety of colors. The bottom of this board is the quad channel with two fin design. The designing of this board makes it one of the most commonly used wakeboards. The new user can learn it quite easily and would find pleasure to ride it. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard.
- This wakeboard has agronomic designing.
- It comes with all accessories packed.
- It is quite easy to learn.
- Due to quad channel bottom, it is also durable.
- A lot of color options are available for the users to choose.
- This board is costly as compared to its quality.
- Not suitable for riders of all levels.
9. No Fear Concept Wakeboard
This is another top-rated wakeboard with deep bottom design suitable for riders of all levels. It is due to deep center of the board that it glides straight. This board also comes with binding which fits the size of adults. It is also available in different colors of which white, black, and yellow are the most common. This board also has many pros and cons. These are:
- Its four-point design is suitable for riders of all levels.
- This board usually glides straight due to deep center.
- It also has chaser binding that is suitable for adults.
- Different color options are also available.
- It is also easy to learn.
- The build quality of this board is also not great.
- It is also costly as compared with many other boards.
8. New Hyperlite Mystique Women’s Wakeboard
This is one of the best selling wakeboard specially designed for women. It has many upgraded features that suit the delicacy of women in all respects. This wakeboard is built on M6 board and is, therefore, much thinner and lighter as compared to other wakeboards. Moreover, the fins in this board are removable making it one of the most modern wakeboard. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard.
- Much thinner, lighter, and easier to ride.
- The base plate of this wakeboard is lighter and durable.
- It also comes with removable fins.
- The rare flex zone has minimal abrasion on the back of leg and feels cushioning to the heels.
- It fits the women with feet size of 6-11.
- There is a three stage rocker which makes it suitable for women.
- Suitable only for female and not fit for larger men.
- It is much costlier than other wakeboards.
7. New 2017 Hyperlite Wakeboard Vapor
It is the best ever wakeboard by Hyperlite that comes with quality binding with a superior riding experience. It has an exemplary stability and features three stage rockers. It has an agent binding design which is considered the most comforting design in all situations. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard.
- It gives superior riding experience due to its agent binding.
- It also has a three stage rocker.
- It is one of the most stable wakeboards because of Murray and Marek boards.
- It comes with two years manufacturer’s warranty.
- It also has lighter and thinner material for smoothness.
- Available in three different sizes.
- A lot costlier than many other similar wakeboards.
6. Body Glove Wakeboard
This is another top-rated wakeboard that has a lot of modern features. The manufacturer has now even released its latest model. This is also a lot lighter board with twin tip design. This wakeboard is considered suitable for the riders above 125lbs weight. It also comes with adult chaser lace bindings for enhanced performance. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard.
- Made of top quality board with adult chaser lace up binding.
- Beats many similar wakeboards in performance.
- It comes with many new and unique features.
- A lot suitable for persons with greater weight.
- Comes with twin tip design for stable performance.
- Perfect for starters with ages between 8 and 12 years.
- It is also costlier as compared to its features.
- The overall quality is not of good standard.
5. Ronix Vault Wakeboard
This is one of the latest entry-level wakeboards with specific edges for toe side and heel side cuts. This wakeboard has a suitable design for beginners and average users. One of the most disappointing things about this wakeboard is that it comes without binding laces. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard.
- It has the latest design and features.
- This wakeboard is suitable for the beginners and average riders.
- It is also available in various sizes and colors.
- The board also comes with removable fins for advance users.
- Does not come with binding laces.
- There are some complaints that it does not fit in size to most the riders.
- It is also a little costlier as compared to its features.
4. Rave Lyric Wakeboard
Rave Lyric Wakeboard is also a very good wakeboard that comes with advantage boots. There is also a three stage rocker. The rocker has progressive edges. This means that the edges are rounded in the center while sharp on both sides. The advantage boot can fit the size of any adult which means that this wakeboard is ideal for adults. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard.
- It is one of the high-end boards designed for adults.
- The board has fiber glass progressive edges.
- The rider can easily get in and out.
- It is a blend of comfort and durability.
- It is ideal for adult sizes.
- The board is available in various colors and sizes also.
- The laces used on this board are not of good quality.
- The board seems heavy for beginners and riders with weight less than 175lbs.
- It comes without fins in the package.
3. Obrien System 140 Wakeboard
This is an intermediate level wakeboard which is quite easy to learn for the new risers. Its continuous rocker helps the rider to predict the tracking. This prediction increases the confidence of the riders. It has a long center fin and double barrel channels that provide longer and better riding. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard. The outer material of this wakeboard is also a lot comfortable.
- It has a flexible material that feels comfortable to the leg.
- The rock and pop are predictable.
- It is suitable for the riders with size7-13 foot and weight 140-230lbs.
- The board is also stable and reliable due to double barrel channel.
- It has longer center fins that make it reliable also.
- It is not suitable for riders with lower weight.
- It is also costlier as compared with other wakeboards.
2. Hydroslide Black Widow Wakeboard
This wakeboard is also designed for the beginners as well as average riders. It comes with universal Lace Up chaser binding which keeps the riders safe while doing various tricks. This board is also suitable for adult riders. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard.
- It is available in the variety of colors.
- It comes with binding laces to make it easy and smooth for riding.
- It also has a twin tip design which helps to give a smoothing ride without any fear.
- It also has chaser lace up binding.
- It is costlier as compared to its features.
- Suitable only for beginners and the person with 200lbs or more weight cannot use it.
1. Full Throttle Aqua Extreme Wakeboard
This is one of the finest wakeboards with latest technology embedded in it. There is a feather core technology for added density and stability. The most interesting feature of this wakeboard is its ABS fin blocks. This also increases the strength of the board. Following are the pros and cons of this wakeboard.
- Latest technology is embedded in it.
- Two molded fins with continuous rocker give a relaxing feeling.
- It has ABS retention strip to increase the strength.
- There are also binding laces available with it.
- A little heavier than other boards.
- It is the most costly of all the boards.
After reading the entire article, we come to the conclusion that wakeboards are an important accessory nowadays. But, the ones that suit your size, weight, and fittings are good for you. Always go for the wakeboard that is a blend of old and new technologies. Choose the one that suits you and your children. The Hydroslide Wakeboards may prove a better option for you as these are quite easy to learn and simple in design. Moreover, these come with almost all the accessories that any rider may need. These boards are also reliable and durable.