With ever changing requirements of the people their demands are also changing rapidly. The employment of modern technology has also changed the demands of the people. Everyone wants to ease himself through employing new technology. Vinyl cutting machines have also become the requirement of the people both at domestic as well as commercial and official levels. This is because these help to decorate the building interior with cutting various designs of vinyl. Here, it is important to keep in mind that for increased innovation and beauty always go for a professional vinyl cutter. This is because he has the ability to cut the complex designs through his expertise.
Buying vinyl cutting machines has never been an easy decision because there are a lot of vinyl cutting machines available in the market. Certain things should always be kept in mind before taking the buying decision. The good decision in this regard will effect positively on overall designing of your office or house. Following are the things to keep in mind before buying these machines.
Top 10 Best Vinyl Cutting Machines in 2018
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Vinyl Cutting Machines in 2018
- 10. USCutter Titan 28 inch Vinyl Cutting Machines
- 9. Silhouette CAMEO 3 Wireless Cutting Machine
- 8. Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine
- 7. Signtiger Gentle Portable A3 Size Plotter Cutting Machine Vinyl Cutter
- 6. Brother CM350 ScanNcut 2 Hobby Cutting Machine
- 5. Silhouette Portrait
- 4. USCutter MH721 28 Inch Vinyl Cutter and Plotter
- 3. GRAPHTEC CE6000- 120 Vinyl Cutters
- 2. Sizzix Eclips2 Starter Kit
- 1. Cricut Maker
- Following are the things to keep in mind before buying these machines
A lot of manufacturers are coming up with various kinds of machines. Different manufacturers are offering various positives to the buyers. Following are the best selling machines in 2018.
10. USCutter Titan 28 inch Vinyl Cutting Machines
This is one of the best vinyl cutting machines and offers 240inch cuts. The machine provides the facility to change the cutting speed and force thus making it easier for the user to cut various materials. Following are the pros and cons of this machine.
- Comes with durable aluminum body.
- It is also equipped with cutting and designing software.
- Has a four wheel carriage for easy mobility.
- Can cut various materials efficiently.
- The moving parts are all made of metal for longevity.
- There is no operation manual with that machine and it can be difficult for the beginners.
- The software in this cutter does not support Mac OS.
9. Silhouette CAMEO 3 Wireless Cutting Machine
This is another top rated cutting machine which is considered as best for the beginners. This machine offers a 12 inch wide cut along with the ability to cut the printed material. The operation is so simple that even an amateur cutter can cut materials for Office or home. Following are the pros and cons of this machine.
- Has dual carriage for handling various tools.
- A lot efficient in cutting thick materials.
- Compatible with various cutting technologies like PixScan, print, and cut.
- Limited usage with no ability to handle commercial cuttings.
- There are also connectivity problems with Mac OS.
8. Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine
One of the latest cutting machines with increased cutting speed than many other vinyl cutters is used as DIY home cutter. The machine offers various designs and cuttings through PC connectivity. Following are the pros and cons of this cutting machine.
- The machine offers precision cutting.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity for uploading various images or files.
- Faster than older models of the same brand and many other brands also.
- The user interface is not good and attractive.
- Not suitable for commercial usage.
- Produces a lot of noise.
7. Signtiger Gentle Portable A3 Size Plotter Cutting Machine Vinyl Cutter
This is also a little cutting machine that gives an unmatched design cuts up to the size of A3 paper. This machine is also being used domestically for its smaller cutting surface. Following are the pros and cons of this cutting machine.
- Efficient in cutting complex patterns and designs.
- Ultimate DIY machine.
- Smaller in size and easily portable.
- Can work as an illustrator by changing the blades to ball pens.
- Limited usage.
- Incompatibility with Mac OS.
6. Brother CM350 ScanNcut 2 Hobby Cutting Machine
This is a unique cutting machine that comes with built-in scanning capability. It is also electronic machine and does not require any cartridge and dye. This machine is the top priority of scrapbook lovers because it has a large display and makes it quite easier to work with the design. Following are the pros and cons of this machine.
- Comes with built-in scanning.
- Can connect with a PC through WIFI and USB cable.
- Ideal cutting machine for mixed media crafters.
- Cuts only vinyl material.
- The design and cut software is a lot limited.
5. Silhouette Portrait
This is another top cutting machine from Silhouette that comes with little blades for precise cuts. The machine can easily connect to a computer like a printer and can also work with different materials. It is also easily portable due to its small size. Following are the pros and cons of this vinyl cutting machine.
- Compatible with different materials.
- Easy connectivity with either a PC or Mac OS.
- Offers more than 50 built-in cutting designs.
- A lot cheaper than many other similar machines.
- Does not work with many designing software.
- Ideal only for small domestic usage and cannot afford commercial use.
4. USCutter MH721 28 Inch Vinyl Cutter and Plotter
This vinyl cutting machine has ideal size and gives precise cuts with a lot of speed. Most of the experts consider it the best machine for a person with signage business. It can even give intricate cuts with ease. Thus, it is quite helpful in small, medium, and large scale cuts. Following are the pros and cons of this vinyl cutter.
- This machine is a lot durable.
- Is loaded with software.
- Suitable for all sizes cuts.
- Accurate and precise cuts.
- Complex enough that it cannot be connected with computer easily.
- Blade is too deep in the cutting area.
3. GRAPHTEC CE6000- 120 Vinyl Cutters
This is one of the ideal commercial cutters that can handle heavy and big cuts quite easily. It comes with Graphite Studio software for ultimate perfection in designing and cutting. There is a heavy duty accurate and precise motor in this cutter to handle heavy and big cuts. Following are the pros and cons of this cutter.
- Gives precise and fast cutting.
- Made of durable material and is long lasting.
- The cutting and designing is quite innovative with the help of Studio Software.
- Helps the user to create a bunch of graphic applications.
- More expensive as compared to other similar cutting machines.
2. Sizzix Eclips2 Starter Kit
This is a top cutter for intricate designs with ease. There is no cartridge required for its working. This cutter has the ability to work with different materials in complete quietness. There is eCAL software in this cutter which helps it to work on images in different formats. Following are the pros and cons of this machine.
- No requirement of cartridges.
- The blades depth can be adjusted for better scoring.
- Compatible with all the operating systems including Android.
- No Bluetooth connectivity.
- Not as quiet as other cutting machines.
1. Cricut Maker
This cutting machine is a lot stronger and accurate than similar machines. It offers speedy cutting and is compatible with various materials. There is rotary blade in this machine which makes cutting quite easier. You can use your own designs and connect through PC to the machine and work on those designs. Following are the pros and cons of this machine.
- Offers unmatched cutting powers.
- Powerful rotary blades making all kinds of cuts quite easier.
- Sleek and stylish design.
- Easily portable due to sleek design.
- Is not compatible with iPads.
- Cannot cut the foam boards.
Following are the things to keep in mind before buying these machines
After reading the entire article we can say that all the cutting machines are somewhat similar to each other with little differences. Reading the pros and cons of these machines enables us to say that USCutter Titan 28-inch is the best one. This is a durable cutting machine with aluminum body and sharp blades. The machine also has the ability to work with different materials and is equipped with latest cutting and designing software. The company is also offering warranty on its purchase. All the moving parts of this cutting machine are made of metal for longevity.