Are you looking to change your struts or springs on your car? The best way to do it is through the best string compressors. The great benefit of using the best spring compressors is the increased level of safety as well as efficiency. Whenever looking for your best options of spring compressors in the market, make sure to check out our top suggestions.
Featured in this article are the top 10 best spring compressors that you will find on the market today. If you want quality and safety in your tools, make sure to refer to our list.
Short Reviews on the Top 10 Best Spring Compressors:
Table of Contents
- Short Reviews on the Top 10 Best Spring Compressors:
- 10. XtremepowerUS Auto 14″ Coil Spring Compressor
- 9. AMPRO T70569 Coil Spring Compressor
- 8. AMPRO T70570 Coil Spring Compressor
- 7. Coil Spring Compressor Tool
- 6. Shankly Spring Compressor Tool (2 Pieces) – Heavy Duty Build
- 5. Performance Tool W89311 Coil Spring Compressor
- 4. Goplus MacPherson Interchangeable Fork Strut Coil Spring Compressor Extractor Tool Set
- 3. OTC 4572 Large Valve Spring Compressor
- 2. ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool
- 1. 8milelake Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor 300mm
- Things to Consider when Buying Spring Compressors
Without further ado, we present you the best spring compressors that are used by both professionals and newbie. These are also the best options in the market today because of their high quality as well as affordable price.
10. XtremepowerUS Auto 14″ Coil Spring Compressor
Among the best spring compressors that are right for any level of compression, usage is the XtremepowerUS Spring Compressor. It is specially manufactured to strut any spring sets one shock absorbers. It is both flexible as well as rigid for any compressing jobs whether light or heavy.
Since it is a bit smaller compared to its competitors, it is best to use on smaller assemblies of vehicles. Also, this product is much easier to use and is also safe.
9. AMPRO T70569 Coil Spring Compressor
Another excellent spring compressor to root for is the AMPRO T70569 Coil Spring Compressor. It is designed both for light as well as heavy strut services. It comes with high-quality steel construction making it a great choice of spring compressor when dealing with big cars.
AMPRO is also a leading producer of high-quality spring compressor because of the innovative designs that are guaranteed efficient. Along with the upgraded efficiency are the optimum safety features of their products.
8. AMPRO T70570 Coil Spring Compressor
If the earlier model of AMPRO is not enough, you can also check out the AMPRO T70570 Coil Spring Compressor. It comes with almost the same features however with bigger dimensions for much bigger capacity.
It features a total length of 250 mm and 185 mm for its working length. While this spring compressor is excellent for passenger vehicles, it is also great to use for trucks. With its increased dimensions also comes its high tolerance to stress and tension.
7. Coil Spring Compressor Tool
Among the best features that the Coil Spring Compressor Tool could offer are its durability and its safety. It is made out of the highest quality of materials which makes the user confident that it can last for a long time. Also, it comes with double ended jaws that can be used to attach security hooks to ensure safety.
It also offers versatility as it can be used for light vehicles as well as for heavy vehicles such as passenger vehicles.
6. Shankly Spring Compressor Tool (2 Pieces) – Heavy Duty Build
Another heavy duty spring compressor that you can use is the Shankly Spring Compressor Tool (2 Pieces) – Heavy Duty Build. It comes with a highly durable frame which can reduce the risks of bending as well as flexing. With its added durability, this product is made safer as well as cost-effective.
It features non-slip hooks for added safety and easy use. It is also flexible for any vehicle whether it be small, passenger or even heavy vehicles.
5. Performance Tool W89311 Coil Spring Compressor
One thing that the Performance Tool W89311 Coil Spring Compressor boasts among others is its ease of use. It is designed primarily to allow coil spring compression easy as well as efficient. It is made from high-quality materials such as Chromoly steel for its jaws and is made adjustable from 8.25 inches to 14 inches.
While it is made from high-quality materials, this spring compressor is also designed with safety in mind.
4. Goplus MacPherson Interchangeable Fork Strut Coil Spring Compressor Extractor Tool Set
The GoplusMacPherson Interchangeable Fork Strut Coil Spring Compressor Extractor Tool Set is also an excellent choice. This is for the reason that it is made from the hardest steel to use on steel frames which is carbon steel.
Furthermore, it is highly flexible and can be used for both heavy as well as light vehicles. This product is also considered more of the ‘universal’ type of spring compressors. It is for the reason that it perfectly matches any spring compressor needs.
3. OTC 4572 Large Valve Spring Compressor
If you are looking to compress smaller springs in your vehicle, then you can opt for the OTC 4572 Large Valve Spring Compressor. Unlike others mentioned in this list, this spring compressor is meant for smaller springs such as those from overhead valve engines. Its package comes with a pair of spring adapters that allows valve spring is fitting easy, fast and safe.
It also features a unique compressor lever that allows for a better level of visibility especially when working on tight areas.
2. ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool
Using the ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool could also be a great idea if you are looking for easy assembles. It features a forged construction along with acme-threaded rod that ensures both durabilities as well as longevity. It also comes with detent pins that are built-in as an added safety feature.
Through the high quality of its rod along with its design, compression becomes smooth and effortless. The forged hooks along with its hardened center screw allow for an extra level of strength and tolerance to bending.
1. 8milelake Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor 300mm
Lastly, you can also opt for the 8milelake Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor 300mm. It is made from high-quality materials with the best designs possible for spring compressors. It comes with a wide range of colors to match your aesthetic preferences.
It is also carefully designed to provide smooth compression and strut while still providing safety to its user.
Things to Consider when Buying Spring Compressors
Even though you already have an idea of your ideal spring compressor, you still need to know a few more factors. Here are a few more things you should consider before cashing in on that spring compressor.
- Compatibility: There are a lot of sizes that correspond to strut compressors. Make sure that your compressor is designed primarily to handle the specific size you are dealing with.
- Durability: The last thing you want out of your compressor is that it breaks immediately even on the little amount of pressure. Make sure that your spring compressor is made from high quality and durable metal such as carbon steel.
- Easily obtainable replacement parts: You don’t want to ship your item to your dealer every time it breaks. Make sure that your spring compressor comes with easily obtainable parts. This allows you to save on your repairs and shipping and will allow you to work continuously.
- Portable: Changing struts can happen anywhere and anytime. This is why it is important to have your spring compressor easily transferable or simply portable. It should come with a carrying case or bag which allows for easy carrying and storage.
- Price: Just like everything else, you need to make sure that your spring compressor comes with the right price. The best way to consider the price of your ideal spring compressor is to bear in mind simply your budget range.
So which spring compressor in this list works best for you? As a recommendation, we would go with the “ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool for the reason that it is easy and safe to use. Also, it comes with readily available replacement parts. It allows you to save more on your repairs, replacement and you can even work continuously.