Being able to enjoy the outdoors with friends or the family, is one of the greatest joys in life. For some people, this is only possible for a few months per year during the summer, while others have warm weather almost throughout the year. One way to cope with the heat is with water, so the combination of water with a huge toy is definitely something to look up to.
This inflatable water slide review is aimed at helping you to choose the best water slide, thereby maximizing you and your family’s water fun. Following is the list of the best water slides in 2018, but first is a list of purchase considerations.
Best Inflatable Water Slides in 2018
Table of Contents
- Best Inflatable Water Slides in 2018
- 10. Intex Inflatable Ocean Play Center for Ages: 2+
- 9. Intex Inflatable Dinoland Play Center for Ages: 3+
- 8. Toys&Child Inflatable Pirate Blaster Water Park
- 7. Blast Zone Inflatable Crocodile Isle Water Park
- 6. Banzai Slide ‘N Soak Water Park Constant Air Water Slide
- 5. Little Tikes Inflatable Rocky Mountain Play Center
- 4. Blast Zone Inflatable Pirate Bay Water Park
- 3. Banzai Inflatable Wild Waves Water Park
- 2. Intex Inflatable Dinosaur Play Center
- 1. Intex inflatable Rainbow Ring Play Center
- Inflatable Water Slide Purchase Considerations
10. Intex Inflatable Ocean Play Center for Ages: 2+
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 14.2 x 5.1 inches
- Item Weight: 14.1 pounds
This play center is designed with two different pools. Each of the two pools has its drain plug, plus a control valve for adjusting water flow. The pool is yellow all-round with red edges on the slide. Behind the slide is a palm-tree, which gives this whole play center a beach feeling. Between the palm-tree and the slide is the small pool, great for getting a little wet before sliding down. The package includes a repair patch for emergencies
- Pros: Two pools in one, bright colors and lovely design
- Cons: N/A
9. Intex Inflatable Dinoland Play Center for Ages: 3+
- Product Dimensions: 131 x 90 x 44 inches
- Item Weight: 15 pounds
Intex’s inflatable dinoland is designed for kids starting from 3 years old. It includes a water slide with a soft landing mat. There is also an overhead water-sprayer from an arc, which can as well be turned off when not needed. The pool includes a drain plug and comes with six colorful balls for either volcanic ball roller games, or other games you can come up with. There is also a dino to play with, all guaranteed to keep the kids busy for many hours. Maximum weight capacity is 178 lbs.
- Pros: Includes water-spray arch, includes 6 balls for playing
- Cons: Color combination is a little boring
8. Toys&Child Inflatable Pirate Blaster Water Park
- Product Dimensions: 23.5’L x 14.25’W x 8’H
- Item Weight: 100 Lbs
This Toys&Child play center has everything you need to keep a whole family busy for the day. With its maximum weight capacity of 600 lbs., it can comfortably accommodate up to 6 children at once. It is rated at ages 3+, and pirate-themed, there are two water cannons, a mini bouncer area with safety netting, a crawl tunnel, and of course, the slider with a water sprayer. This play park is of commercial quality, being made from the finest materials. When fully inflated, it measures 23.5-feet Length x 14.25-feet width x 8-feet height.
- Pros: Large play park, with commercial vinyl bounce floor, includes sprayer and tunnel
- Cons: The blue color makes it rather dull looking
7. Blast Zone Inflatable Crocodile Isle Water Park
- Product Dimensions: 168 x 264 x 96 inches
- Item Weight: 95 pounds
The Crocodile Isle from Blast Zone is a great family entertainment center. Designed for up to 5 people, and with a maximum gross weight of 300 lbs., this high-quality park is sure to keep your family busy. There are two slides, and one climber, each slide with its own water sprayer. The pool area is quite large, and will work perfectly for playing ball games. This water park’s package comes with everything needed for setup, including blower, accessories, and a 1-year warranty.
- Pros: Lovely green-theme, inflates in less than 2 minutes
- Cons: N/A
6. Banzai Slide ‘N Soak Water Park Constant Air Water Slide
- Product Dimensions: 184 x 114 x 95 inches
- Item Weight: 45.1 pounds
The Banzai Slide ‘N Soak offers a side climbing wall, and a nice slide into the water. The slide includes a water spray and there is an overhead shower as well. The package comes with everything needed for setup, including its own blower. This play center is recommended for kids of ages 5 to 12 years, with a maximum individual weight of 120 lbs.
- Pros: Heavy duty construction, quick inflating, has a side shower
- Cons: N/A
Click Here for Top 10 Best Food Makers Reviews in 2018
5. Little Tikes Inflatable Rocky Mountain Play Center
- Product Dimensions: 144 x 144 x 101 inches
- Item Weight: 47 pounds
Little Tikes’ Rocky Mountain play center comes with two slides, one on each side. In the middle is a climbing wall where children will occasionally get water dumped on them by a surprise dump bucket. There is an elevated island in the center, with the splash water surrounding it. It holds a maximum of 4 kids, with a combined weight of 350 lbs.
- Pros: surprise dump bucket pours water, double slides
- Cons: Color combination is uninspiring
4. Blast Zone Inflatable Pirate Bay Water Park
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 85 pounds
Blast Zone’s inflatable Pirate Bay play center comes with two water canons, a slide with water spray and is designed for a maximum of 5 occupants. It takes less than 2 minutes to inflate, has a netted bouncer, a crawl tunnel and an overall fun pirate theme. When inflated, it measure 20 feet in length, by 12 feet width and 8 feet in height. It includes a 90-day warranty for the bouncer and 1-year warranty for the included blower.
- Pros: Large and spacious, accommodates up to 5 kids
- Cons: Poor color combination
3. Banzai Inflatable Wild Waves Water Park
- Product Dimensions: 88 x 53 x 50 inches
- Item Weight: 10.2 pounds
Made from durable PVC, this water park from Banzai is spacious and offers an enjoyable playing space for kids. It features four inflatable rings and a ring toss game opportunity. There is also a basketball hoop for ball tosses. The slide features a sprinkler and is on one side, allowing a large area of the pool to be usable for many other fun activities. Inflation takes less than 2 minutes, and the inflated structure is 88 inches long, 54 inches wide and go inches high.
- Pros: Spacious and beautifully colored, includes a basketball hoop with backboard
- Cons: N/A
2. Intex Inflatable Dinosaur Play Center
- Product Dimensions: 95 x 75 x 43 inches
- Item Weight: 9.3 pounds
This is one fun play center for the little ones with a love for bright colors. The entire play center features a bright yellow color that makes it quite attractive to play in. The kids can slide down the volcano themed slide, and then throw a ball into the dinosaur’s mouth. It comes with a drain plug, a landing mat, a repair patch, and the hose delivering water to the waterfall and palm-tree sprayer, can be adjusted with a control valve.
- Pros: Nice and bright colors, large 57-gallon pool, palm-tree water sprayer
- Cons: N/A
1. Intex inflatable Rainbow Ring Play Center
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 14.6 pounds
The Rainbow and Ring play center from Intex includes a water slide, a water sprayer, a wading pool, and utilities for ball roller games, ball toss games and ring toss games. This play center comes with six balls included and four inflatable rings. It has a water capacity of 77 gallons and two pool areas. It is well priced, well made, very entertaining, and absolutely beautiful. It’s therefore our number #1 rated inflatable water slide and play center for 2018.
- Pros: Lovely colors, 77-gallon capacity, includes water sprayer
- Cons: N/A
Inflatable Water Slide Purchase Considerations
We have gone through the 10 best inflatable water slides in 2018, and although we have made our recommendation, the final choice is all yours to make. You could be interested in more fun games, or in themes like the pirate theme. Or it could be colors that drive your decision. Whichever choice you make, you are sure to provide your family with the best fun for the money.