Over time, golf push carts have grown progressively in their popularity. However, there is still some stigma associated with their use. Although some golfers may raise snarky remarks about these items, we are confident in saying that the quibblers with clubs strapped to their backs have got this one wrong.
We understand that purchasing any one product in the modern day can be stressful and time-consuming. We also know that comprehensive and quality reviews will not only help you to make the right choices but also save you time and money. In this overview, we have 1. Outlined how you should go about purchasing a golf push cart and 2. Recommended the best models in the market.
- Best Golf Push Carts
- 10. AW Foldable 3-Wheel Push Pull Golf Cart
- 9. Tangkula Swivel 3 Wheel Push Pull Cart Golf
- 8. Caddytek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart
- 7. Pinemeadow Golf Courier Lite 2 Wheel Golf Cart
- 6. Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart
- 5. Founders Club Swerve 360 Swivel Golf Push Cart
- 4. Spin It Golf Products GCPro II Push Golf Cart
- 3. Jef World of Golf Deluxe Steel Golf Cart
- 2. CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
- 1. Clicgear Model 3.5 Plus Golf Push Cart
Best Golf Push Carts
To make your golf push cart shopping easier, we have listed some of the best models on the market. We choose these push carts because of their quality, ease of operation and affordable pricing.
10. AW Foldable 3-Wheel Push Pull Golf Cart
The AW push cart is constructed using unique materials and design. It is also one of the most reasonably-priced golf push carts on the market. The blend of materials consist of steel for the frame, a PP handle and PP + EVA for the wheels. The push cart is easy to transport, thanks to the easy two-step folding mechanism.
- Easy assembly
- Brakes are not durable
9. Tangkula Swivel 3 Wheel Push Pull Cart Golf
The Tangkula is an example of a 3-wheel golf push cart. It consists of a strong steel framework, allowing it to take on serious weight for the avid golfer. You can adjust the handles to your preferred height. These handles can also move and turn to different angles for easy mobility. But, that is not all. The handles are nicely shaped to fit both right and left-handers. The wheels employ ball bearings and have 2-foot operated brakes for parking.
- Strong and durable steel framework
- Height and angle adjustable handles
- Includes net bag and beverage holder
- Complaints about missing parts
8. Caddytek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart
The Caddytek EZ-fold is built with novice golfers in mind. It ensures that players can move from one hole to the next with all their gear without applying too much effort. The cart features incredibly wide wheels for improved stability. It also has a one-click fold system for quick and easy operation. Moreover, this push cart has ample storage to accommodate all your golfing equipment.
- One-click button technology
- Lightweight, portable and stable
- Available in a variety of colors
- Lacks a locking mechanism
7. Pinemeadow Golf Courier Lite 2 Wheel Golf Cart
Another handy push cart that can eliminate the hustle of carrying your clubs and balls around is the Pinemeadow Golf Courier Lite. Despite its somewhat fragile design, this push cart can accommodate heavy bags without compromising on its strength and durability. Thanks to the lightweight steel frame, you never have to worry about your cart collapsing under the weight of your golf clubs. It also has a collapsible mechanism, making it easy to transport.
- Wide wheels for increased durability
- Adjustable straps can accommodate both small and big bags
- Wheels are made of plastic, which is not as durable as metal
6. Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart
The most remarkable feature of Bag Boy’s Tri Swivel push cart is the wheels, which offer the most significant performance. With the enhanced maneuverability, you will begin to wonder why you even considered carrying your golf gear on your back. The push cart also has a simple three-step collapsing mechanism that operates flawlessly. Both the cart and stand bag are easily accessible.
- Superior maneuverability
- Efficient use and placement of accessories
- Tri-swivel technology allows front wheel to rotate 360 degrees
- Comparatively large when collapsed
- Available only in two colors
5. Founders Club Swerve 360 Swivel Golf Push Cart
Swerve has invented yet another quality golf push cart, which they have dubbed the Founders Club. One of the features we like about this cart is the rotatable front wheel, capable of rotating at 360 degrees. Besides, the cart has a lock mechanism to keep it fixated at one place when you need it to. Thanks to the Qwik fold technology, you can fold and unfold the cart in seconds.
- A lightweight cart
- Catchy design
- Automated assembly mechanism
- Storage compartment not large enough
4. Spin It Golf Products GCPro II Push Golf Cart
The Spin It GCPro is a favorite push cart for many golfers. Its popularity has increased remarkably, especially because of its fast and easy folding mechanism. Other features that customers like include the aluminum frame, the maintenance-free and airless tires as well as the easy-to-use foot brake. The handles are adjustable, making the cart fit for golfers of different heights. With regards to storage, the manufacturer offers a scorecard holder, cup holder, umbrella holder and a storage unit for additional accessories.
- Easy assembly
- The large rear storage net is an option, excluded from package
3. Jef World of Golf Deluxe Steel Golf Cart
The Deluxe Steel Cart by Jef World of Golf is an excellent option for those not ready to invest too much in the push cart buying affair. It has a straightforward button system for locking and unlocking, which then folds the cart into a compact item. This push cart has all the prerequisite features for a stress-free golf session. It has sturdy straps for securing your golf bags. The top handle is equipped with a ball holder. This handle can also be adjusted to different heights for easy maneuverability.
- Collapsible design
- Sturdy and lightweight construction
- Wide anti-slid wheels
- The plastic wheels are not that durable
2. CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
Unarguably, the SuperLite Deluxe is CaddyTek’s most famous push cart. And, it’s easy why this is the case. The Deluxe cart weighs slightly over twelve pounds, which makes steering it a walk in the park. It also features a built-in front wheel alignment mechanism. These include two eleven-inch back tires, one eight-inch front tire as well as ball bearings that facilitate smooth maneuvering. These tires are totally maintenance-free.
- Built-in front wheel mechanism
- Some users find the brake locked, and stuck this way for awhile
- Bag is not sturdy
1. Clicgear Model 3.5 Plus Golf Push Cart
Are you aware that the ClicGear line of products was launched in 2007? For the past ten years, the firm has put all its efforts in improving the design of push carts. The Clicgear push cart is made of top notch materials; thus, guaranteeing durability. Given that you can choose from six colors, you are likely to find a push cart that you’ll love. Also, this push cart features a flip switch brake, which prevents you from using too much of your energy when operating it.
- Highly durable materials
- Six different color options
- Large assortment of accessories available
- Slightly bulky when collapsed
- Handle can be more ergonomic
Purchasing a golf push cart should be a straightforward process. All you have to take into account are the handle quality, storage space, wheels and parking brakes.