Condoms, which are scientifically known as prophylactics, represent the simplest form of birth control. However, purchasing them can be a challenging task, mainly because of the dozens of brands and styles available in the market. And, let’s not forget that one also has to consider what they will be using them for; are they for birth control, safe sex, both or neither? After, all some condoms are purely intended for pleasure.
A great many people get distracted when buying condoms. In fact, most people prefer to hurry the process along and get done with it. However, before you go out to the store next time, check out the following review, which highlights the top ten best condoms in 2017.
- 10. Condoms Ultra Thin Natural Condoms
- 9. Atlas Non-Lubricated Latex Condoms
- 8. Sir Richard’s Condoms
- 7. Shibari Premium Lubricated Latex Condoms
- 6. Okamoto Crown Condoms
- 5. LELO HEX Condom
- 4. LifeStyles ULTRA SENSITIVE Condom
- 3. SKYN Selection Condoms
- 2. Durex Performax Intense Condom
- 1. Trojan Condom ENZ Lubricated
- Top 10 Best Condoms Of The Year
- 10. Trojan Condom Pleasure Lubricated Pack
- 9. Durex Invisible Ultra-Thin and Sensitive Premium condom
- 8. Trojan Magnum Condoms
- 7. Trojan Condom ENZ Lubricated
- 6. Durex Extra-Sensitive Ultra-Thin Condoms
- 5. SKYN Selection Condoms
- 4. LELO Hex Re-Engineered Luxury Condoms
- 3. Lifestyle Ultra-Sensitive Condoms
- 2. Durex Performax Intense Ribbed & Dotted with Delay Condom
- 1. Trojan Condom Sensitivity Bareskin Lubricated
Top 10 Condom Reviews
Below, we have rounded up the top ten best condoms, to help you choose one that meets your needs.
10. Condoms Ultra Thin Natural Condoms
Aside from being of excellent quality, the L. Condoms are also for an excellent cause. For every one of their condoms purchased, the company donates one to a developing country. This way, the firm helps to combat sexually transmitted diseases in developing nations.
With regards to quality, L. Condoms are made of sustainable properties. They have a silky and smooth lubrication, making them easy to wear and adjust.
The L. Condoms can help you achieve your goal of conserving the environment.
- Incredibly thin
- Free of chemicals
- Size is too small
9. Atlas Non-Lubricated Latex Condoms
While lubricated condoms mostly dominate this market, these products do not meet everyone’s needs. If you prefer the non-lubed condom, the Atlas Latex condom is the ideal option.
Atlas, the manufacturer of this item, designed this product for individuals, who may want to use condoms for oral sex. It is why the condom is non-lubricated since most lubricants constitute an unpleasant smell or taste.
The Atlas comes with 100 non-lubricated condoms.
- It is non-lubricated
- It is versatile- can also be used by health educators
- It’s expensive
8. Sir Richard’s Condoms
One challenge that many men encounter is the fact that tons of condom companies just produce these products in bulk without paying close attention to their quality. With the Sir Richard’s Condoms, you can rest assured that it will perform well, mainly because it’s made of 100% latex material. And, the best fact is that they do not even smell like latex.
These condoms feature a decent lubrication, providing more pleasurable sex. Also, they are chemical-free. More specifically, they contain no glycerine, spermicide or parabens.
Purchasing Sir Richard’s condoms can make a real difference.
- Are extra thin
- Some are textured for a more pleasurable experience
- AVA Vegan certified
- Prone to breaking
7. Shibari Premium Lubricated Latex Condoms
In spite of being lowly-priced, the Shibari condoms are some of the best in the market. They are somewhat small, which means they feel tight. Nonetheless, for men of “average size,” they are an excellent alternative.
Priced at about $ 15 on Amazon, a single box comes with 144 condoms, making it an economical option for the low-budget individual.
In general, this is a relatively simple, no-chills product. Although its lubricant is not fancy, it is has a reputation of lasting longer than most Trojan condoms.
- Incredibly low price
- Decent lubrication
- Low risk of breaking
- Not susceptible to slipping or sliding
- It is not a one-size fit all (runs on the smaller side)
6. Okamoto Crown Condoms
The Okamoto has been ranked one of the thinnest condoms. One thing that sets this brand is that it barely feels like you are wearing it. It will comfortably fit an average size and features a quality lubricant.
It is pink in color, making it one of the strangest-looking condoms. Nonetheless, you will love its lubrication, which never leaves your hands sticky.
If you want a condom, which feels like you are just ‘barebacking,’ the Okamoto Crown Condom is the way to go.
- You hardly realize you’re wearing a condom
- Durable, comfortable
- Not fit for men with large penises
5. LELO HEX Condom
The Lelo Hex is one that promises strength, thinness and ultimate sensation, courtesy of its revolutionary hexagonal design. The advantage of this hexagonal structure is that it is sturdy, symmetrical, even and covers perfectly.
This condom is seamlessly smooth on the outside. It is also textured on the inside. It comes in a package of 12, meaning that you can enjoy the best of it at an affordable cost.
Optimal pleasure and enhanced strength are some of the core aspects about this condom.
- Hexagonal structure that provides users with utmost comfort
- Features an improved latex scent and beautiful design
- Has a slippery tendency
4. LifeStyles ULTRA SENSITIVE Condom
The Ultra Sensitive Condom by Lifestyles is unique, comfy and stretchable. It has been scientifically engineered to provide a safe and ultra-sensual experience for you and your partner.
It features a premium quality latex material; hence, not advisable for people allergic to this material. Although it has a low latex scent, it constitutes a lubricant for optimal pleasure. Also, it has a reservoir tip, which protects against ripping.
Coming in fourth place is the Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive Condom.
- Made of premium quality
- Is lubricated
- Lack of micro-thin stimulation
3. SKYN Selection Condoms
Skyn Selection is a unique brand of condoms. What makes is exceptional is skynfeel, the non-latex material that is used in making this product.
Although it’s barely noticeable, skynfeel blends the strength of latex with the sensitivity of a thin-sized condom. It makes it the perfect product for individuals with latex allergies or latex sensitivity. The Skyn Selection also features a more long-lasting lubricant than conventional condoms.
Overall, Skyn Selections is manufactured to the highest global standards.
- Made of a premium, non-latex material
- Up to 40% more long-lasting lubricant
- Are prone to breaking
2. Durex Performax Intense Condom
If you have been searching for a condom that can provide you with prolonged pleasure, the Durex Performax is your best bet. For one, it has ribs and dots for intensifying the sensation as well as providing extra stimulation.
Ideally, this condom is designed to speed the female and slow down the man, thanks to the climax delay lubricant.
Ranking second on our list is the Durex Performax.
- Easy to put on
- Feels comfortable to wear
- Electronically tested for flexibility and reliability
- Not suitable for people, who prefer untextured condoms
1. Trojan Condom ENZ Lubricated
With the Trojan ENZ, which is made of latex materials, you can rest assured that you will not suffer from any health risks or injuries. The condom features a smooth and premium lubricant guaranteeing a comfortable and pleasurable ride. This product measures 5.2” by 2.4” by 5.4”, and weighs about 5.6 ounces.
An advantage of this condom against others is that it is electronically tested for reliability. Also, it has a unique reservoir tip that provides extra safety.
Trojan ENZ condom is one of the best brands in the industry.
- Has a smooth lubricant for optimal comfort
- Package has ample instructions and labels
- It should not be used by individuals allergic to natural rubber latex
From our review, finding quality condoms that fit well will be a breeze. When shopping, remember to account for the size, texture, and thickness of the condoms.