It is a believed fact that God has made nothing useless. All the natural things have several good or bad effects lying underneath them. Human Beings have been living close to nature for centuries. They come across various natural things that unknowingly benefit them a lot. Also, there come across many such things that have unbelievable harms for human lives. Life is not a bed of roses but is a course full of trials and tribulations. At times, human beings are distracted by various happenings. Some of these happenings and events leave an unforgettable effect on us. To relieve ourselves of such sufferings, we use various means.
Smoking is also one of those means that has been considered beneficial in such circumstances. In the past, people considered it as a means of mental relaxation, lowering blood pressure, and lowering weight. Even, some thought that it helped them get rid of flying insects that cause various diseases. But nowadays, the medical science is all against these notions. Instead, the doctors consider it a continuous threat for human health. The medical research proves that smoking is the main cause of cancer, lung diseases, and heart diseases. However, it is also a reality that tobacco has many medicinal benefits and if used occasionally with the doctors’ prescription, can be beneficial for health.
A Cigar is also a king of smoking with the only difference that this tobacco is purified and fermented. A cigar cutter is a tool that is used while smoking cigars. There are a lot of brands in cigar cutters but all has same objective to provide a better smoking experience through quick and accurate cuts. This article will help you in the decision of buying cigar cutters for personal use. Following are the top ten cigar cutters being widely used across the world.
- 10. HENDGO Stainless Steel Cigar Cutter Machine Scissors Broken Double Cutter
- 9. Mantello Cherry Wood and Stainless Steel Cigar Cutter
- 8. COSACASA Stainless Steel Double Cut Blade Zebra Wood Cigar Cutter
- 7. Cigar Cutter Cuban Crafter’s Perfect
- 6. Poker Cigar Cutter by Cuban Crafters
- 5. Western Vintage Silver Cigar Cutter
- 4. Colibri V-Cut Cigar Cutter
- 3. Xikar Xi2 Cigar Cutter Noir
- 2. Colibri V-Cut Cigar Cutter Black
- 1. ALASKA BEAR Antique Bronze Cigar Cutter
10. HENDGO Stainless Steel Cigar Cutter Machine Scissors Broken Double Cutter
This is one of the top rated cigar cutters made of brushed stainless steel. Its double blade life gives an elegant cigar cutting experience to the cigar lovers all across the world. This cutter is very easy to use and helps to cut cigars that suit various cigar sizes. It is too much light weight and can be easily taken with while traveling. Following are the pros and cons of this cigar cutter.
- Being made of stainless steel, it is rust free.
- It has a sharp blade for quick cutting and is easy to use.
- This cigar is easily portable because of less weight.
- Has a smooth and polished surface leaving no chance of hurting finger.
- Easily affordable.
- A little difficult to use by the new user and may damage the cigar.
9. Mantello Cherry Wood and Stainless Steel Cigar Cutter
This is another top rated cigar cutter with sharp guillotine double blades. The handles of this cigar cutter are so made that it allows the user to place hands in proper position for a clean cut. The combination of cherry wood and stainless steel gives it a sturdy look. Following are some of pros and cons of this cigar cutter.
- Double guillotine blades give sharp and clear-cut.
- The stainless steel blades are durable.
- It comes in a beautiful gift package.
- This cigar is also light weight and can be easily taken with.
- Overall look is smooth with no harms of hurting fingers.
- A little costlier than many other cigar cutters.
- The use of cherry wood may negatively affect its quality.
8. COSACASA Stainless Steel Double Cut Blade Zebra Wood Cigar Cutter
This is a very beautiful cigar cutter with an agronomic shape. It also has double guillotine sharp blades. The overall design of the cutter makes it one of the most beautiful cigar cutters. It also gives the user an ultimate cigar cutting experience because of its sharp blades. The wood used in it is also of high quality and, therefore, it comes with a lifetime warranty. Following are the pros and cons of this cigar cutter.
- This cigar cutter has double guillotine blades for the smooth cut.
- The manufacturer gives a lifetime warranty on this cutter.
- The quality wood and steel used in this blade make it durable.
- It is also light weight and thus easily portable.
- This cigar cutter is costlier than many other cigar cutters.
- The wood used in the body may decrease the quality and durability.
7. Cigar Cutter Cuban Crafter’s Perfect
Cuban Crafter’s Perfect is another top quality cigar cutter being used widely across the world because of its lifetime warranty. The entire body of the cutter is made of stainless steel and gives it a durability that is unmatched. The blades used in this cutter has surgical standard for sharp cuts. This cigar cutter has many pros and cons.
- It has double cutting blades with surgical standards.
- This cutter is also durable because it is made of all stainless steel.
- It comes with lifetime warranty.
- The cigar is easily portable because of lightweight.
- There is also the self-sharpening technology used in it.
- The size of the cutter is small and can give only ring gauges of 54.
- There are some problems in fitting the cigars in it.
- Not good for level cuts.
- Much costlier than other cutters.
6. Poker Cigar Cutter by Cuban Crafters
This cigar cutter is also exactly alike Cuban Cigar Cutter with the only difference that it comes with a pokers theme. As the poker always wins, this cigar cutter is also thought to win the comparison. The entire body of the cigar cutter consists of silver enamel steel. It also has a solid self-sharpening body that gives a cutting gauge of about 60. It also has surgical grade cutters like Cuban cigar cutters. Following are the pros and cons of this cutter.
- It has a beautiful outlook with pokers theme.
- The blade used in this cutter is of surgical grade.
- It also comes with lifetime warranty.
- The cigar cutter is light weight and can be easily carried away with.
- It also employs self-sharpening technology.
- Its blades stick sometime.
- It is much costlier than many other cigar cutters.
- Though the gauge size is large, yet much smaller than today’s cutters.
5. Western Vintage Silver Cigar Cutter
As the name suggests, this cigar cutter is all made of metal to last for long. It has double German steel blades for smooth and easy cuts. This cigar cutter is a semi-handmade product and thus gives a great comfort while using it. Following are the pros and cons of this cutter.
- The duty metal material ensures durability.
- The cutting blades are of German steels to give smooth and sharp cuts.
- The overall design is very smooth and beautiful and gives a feeling of comfort while using.
- It comes with lifetime warranty.
- The size of the cut is also small as compared to many modern cutters.
- It is also costlier than many other cigar cutters.
- There are some issues in silver made cutters.
- The quality of the blades is not too good and these stick after some days use.
4. Colibri V-Cut Cigar Cutter
This is another very good cigar cutter that has blades with spring loaded. The entire body of the cutter is made up of stainless steel. The mixing of blue and black colors in the design gives it an attractive look. The cigar is reputed all around the world because of its agronomic design. Following are the pros and cons of this cigar cutter.
- The overall V-shaped design is agronomic.
- The cutting blades are of high-quality stainless steel.
- The blades are loaded with a spring to give an acute angle smooth cut.
- The manufacturer offers a two years warranty on its purchase.
- Much costly than other cigar cutters.
- It gives the rings of small sizes also.
3. Xikar Xi2 Cigar Cutter Noir
This cigar is famous all across the world because of Rockwell C rating 57 cutting blades. The entire cutter is made of nylon fiberglass which makes it light weight and long lasting. The blades are made of quality stainless steel to give a smooth and easy cut. Following are the pros and cons of these cutters.
- The hardest ones with stainless steel blades.
- Overall shape is good like Xikar.
- These are also light weight and easily portable.
- Costly than many other cigar cutters.
- Give a small gauge size of 54 rings.
2. Colibri V-Cut Cigar Cutter Black
This is another V-shaped cigar cutter with a spring loaded inside the blades for the easy and smooth cut. The only difference between the V-shaped cigar cutters is the color which is black. This also comes with a two years manufacturer’s warranty. The overall design is agronomic and gives it an elegant look. Following are the pros and cons of this cigar cutter.
- The stainless steel blade with spring loaded gives a smooth cut.
- It comes with two years warranty.
- The cigar cutter has an elegant agronomic design.
- Too much costly.
- The ring gauge size is smaller than other modern cutters.
1. ALASKA BEAR Antique Bronze Cigar Cutter
This is the top quality cigar cutter made of premium metal. This cigar cutter has double guillotine blades to provide smooth and sharp cuts. It also incorporates the self-sharpening technology. Following are its pros and cons.
- Made of premium metal.
- The cutting blades are made of stainless steel.
- It is also long-lasting.
- Too much lighter to be carried with easily.
- A little costly.
- The blades, sometimes, stick after two or three cuttings.
After reading the entire article, we come to the conclusion that ALASKA BEAR Antique Bronze Cigar Cutter is the best of all. This is because it has overall a simple design. The premium quality of the metal also gives it a premium outlook. The dual stainless steel blades with self-sharpening technology make the cutting an entirely new experience. It also not much costly and, thus, can easily be afforded