Would you rather put your effort and time into doing some yard work or purchase quality tools that can get this task done more quickly? If you have opted to invest, then you should know that no equipment can clean your outdoor areas more efficiently than a backpack blower.
Backpack blowers are the best apparatus for clearing immense volumes of leaves, especially if you want to sweep a vast area. These tools are easy to operate and require minimal maintenance.
In the following review, we have listed the best backpack blower models on the market. It will assist you in selecting one that meets your needs.
- Best Backpack Blowers
- 10. Buyers Products LT20 Backpack Blowers
- 9. BLACK+DECKER BEBL7000 Back Pack Leaf Blower Vacuum
- 8. EGO Bare Tool Cordless Electric Backpack Blower
- 7. Maruyama BL85-T Backpack Blower
- 6. Poulan Pro 967087101 Backpack Blower
- 5. Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 4-Cycle Backpack Blower
- 4. Makita BBX7600N Backpack Blower
- 3. GreenWorks BPB80L2510 Cordless Backpack Blower
- 2. DEWALT DCBL590X2 Backpack Blower
- 1. Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower
Best Backpack Blowers
Highlighted below are a few backpack blower models to help you choose one that meets your needs. All of these blowers are high-quality and durable.
10. Buyers Products LT20 Backpack Blowers
While most gardening equipment is free standing and easy to store in a toolbox, a backpack blower presents a bit of a challenge. It is too big to fit in a toolbox and is not compact enough to stand on its own. The Buyers LT20 was designed to solve this specific problem.
Ideally, it is a crossbar mount, which allows your blower to be suspended vertically from a rubber-coated hook and spring latch. The mount slides into place at two distinct points, allowing the blower to suspend off the ground. Installing this machine is a breeze. Once it is set up, the suspension system ensures that your blower remains stable in its place as you drive.
- Features a two-point suspension system
- Easy installation
- You can mount it on an open or enclosed trailer
- May experience difficulty with the enclosed trailer
9. BLACK+DECKER BEBL7000 Back Pack Leaf Blower Vacuum
With the Black & Decker BEBL7000, you can clear your garden of leaves and debris without getting fatigued. It has an easy-to-wear design, allowing a whopping 2X bag capacity. With an airspeed of 250 MPH, this blower is powerful enough to blow a pile of leaves in one go.
Another feature that customers love about the Black & Decker is its low noise level. It generates about 86 dB when running; hence, you do not have to worry about disturbing your neighbors. This tool can also transform easily from a leaf blower to a leaf vacuum.
- Excellent ai-speed
- Versatile- can convert to a leaf vacuum
- Comes with a zipper free bag for fast emptying
- Poses a challenge when operating it
8. EGO Bare Tool Cordless Electric Backpack Blower
The Ego Bare is a sturdy backpack blower, featuring variable speeds. It has been found to outperform other models with its 600 cubic feet per minute air output capacity. Fitted in this apparatus is a 5.0 Ah battery, which is equally compatible with other Ego Power products.
The blower generates wind speed of about 145 MPH. The good thing is that this rate is adjustable. Like most electric models, the Ego Bare blower is much quieter than gas-powered blowers. In fact, the manufacturer claims that this blower is eight times quieter than conventional models.
- Runs quietly
- Has a sleek, modern design
- Weighs about 12.5 pounds, excluding the battery
- 5-year warranty
- The battery and charger excluded from the package
- Limited battery time
7. Maruyama BL85-T Backpack Blower
The BL85-T is as effective as backpack blowers can get. With an airflow speed of 200 mph, this tool makes your leaf blowing exercise clean and precise. It features a 64.7 cc 2-cycle engine that offers years of use. It also has heavy duty padded straps for maximum comfort.
- Covers an area of 900 cubic feet per minute
- Powered by a 64.7 cc Kawasaki cycle engine
- Extra heavy duty padded straps
- No warranty offered
6. Poulan Pro 967087101 Backpack Blower
A brief glance at the Poulan Pro will leave you with no doubt about the tool’s power capabilities. Equipped with a two-cycle engine, and the 48cc cylinder replacement, the Poulan Pro delivers an impressive 200 MPH. With such power, this is the best option for blowing the heavy and wet leaves or grass from your yard.
Poulan Pro is encased in a heavy-duty frame, making it a robust and durable machine. Also, the manufacturer kept designed this tool on the lightweight side, which makes it easy to navigate and move.
- Warranty can be upgraded from two to three years
- Maximum airspeed is 200 miles per hour
- Given that it weighs 22 pounds, it is simple to control
- Some buyers have encountered the product being delivered with missing elements.
5. Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 4-Cycle Backpack Blower
It is a gas-driven backpack blower. One of its notable features is the 1.3HP 4-stroke engine, capable of delivering an air flow of 500 CFM at 150 miles per hour. The engine also boasts JumpStart and SpringAssist technologies that make it incredibly easy to operate. Thanks to the long flex tube, you can direct the airflow of the backpack blower with ease.
Troy-Bilt has one of the most ergonomic designs. It features a padded hip belt, making it comfortable to wear. The manufacturer backs this blower with a 2-year warranty.
- Equipped with a fully-tensioned multi-material for even distribution of weight
- Hip belt is padded to minimize user’s fatigue
- Up to 150 mph and 500 CFM air volume to blow large piles of leaves
- Blower only comes with a single tube attachment
4. Makita BBX7600N Backpack Blower
Powered by a commercial-grade engine, the Makita BBX7600N is one of the superior backpack blowers on the market. Its 75.6cc 4-stroke engine has lower oil and fuel consumption than most leaf blowers in its class. With this model, you do not have to worry about any fuel mixing.
Its maximum airspeed is 195 mph with an air volume of 526 cubic feet per minute. With a weight of 22.6 pounds, this blower also features a padded back panel that makes it feel comfortable. Other key highlights of the Makita include an automatic engine decompression and readily accessible oil draining plug and filling port.
- Design meets and surpasses the evaporative emissions and exhaust regulations
- Can run for 2 hours on a single tank gas
- The 4-stroke engine can handle heavy-duty tasks
3. GreenWorks BPB80L2510 Cordless Backpack Blower
The GreenWorks backpack blower is also a convenient and worthy purchase. It utilizes a 24-volt lithium-ion battery, which translates to zero transmissions to the environment.
Another advantage that this blower offers is that it is not limited by a cord. You can move around your garden freely, sweeping all the lawn clippings and leaves.
- Easy to navigate
- Powerful and quiet
- Options for saving battery life
- Cannot replace the gas backpack blowers
2. DEWALT DCBL590X2 Backpack Blower
The Dewalt Backpack Blower is considered a solid entry in its class. It features an airspeed of 142 mph and 450 CFM. Powered by two lithium-ion batteries, this blower does not require any fuel mixing.
Besides, its improved design has one of the lowest dBa outputs. When fully charged, each battery can provide you with continuous operation for twenty minutes.
- Equipped with two lithium-ion batteries
- Relatively quiet
- Features an ergonomic design
- Its maximum air speed of 142 mph is slow
- Weighs 36.2 pounds; one of the heaviest blowers
1. Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower
The Husqvarna is a perfect fit for homeowners, who have large areas of land to maintain. This can be attributed to its lightweight design, smooth operation, and ergonomic design. It features a new X-torq engine that offers increased power.
Its two-cycle engine is designed to reach optimal air velocity of 145 miles per hour and a maximum CFM of 430. Also, the thumb-operated lever, makes controlling the power an easy task.
- Lightweight; weighs about 14.7 pounds
- Adjustable handle
- Fitted with X-Torq engine for reducing emissions
With a quality backpack blower, maintaining your yard will be a painless task. And, thanks to the diverse range of options, finding one that meets your needs will not be difficult. Each of the models that we have reviewed is durable, providing homeowners with many years of use.