Every sportsman and woman knows the importance of ice-packs. Injuries are inevitable in sports, and the fastest way to provide fast relief from the pain of injuries, is with the use of ice-packs. If you are shopping for them, and are confused because of the wide variety of offers, then this 2018 top 10 ice packs review is for you. It’s our hope that it will aid you in making the right purchase decision.
- 10. Relief Pak 9-Inch Reusable Ice Bag
- 9. TheraPearl Reusable Back Wrap for Hot & Cold Therapy
- 8. Azmed Adjustable & Breathable Ice Wrap for Hot & Cold Therapies
- 7. Nature Defined Best Ice Bag for Hot & Cold Therapies
- 6. Koo-Care Pain Relief Hot & Cold Therapy Ice Bag with Wrap
- 5. Ohuhu 3-Pack Hot & Cold Ice Bags Package
- 4. Work Hard Play Hard Reusable Knee Wrap for Hot & Cold Therapies
- 3. Thrive Brand Products 2-Pack Soft Touch Ice Packs
- 2. TheraPAQ Ice-Pack for Hot & Cold Therapies
- 1. FlexiKold Gel Professional Ice-Pack
The Top 10 Best Ice Packs in 2018
Of course, all this product are really can treat some illnesses for you to get better. Now please kindly check the best top 10 products whether which one of them that can help and more convenient for you.
10. Relief Pak 9-Inch Reusable Ice Bag
The Relief Pak 9-inch reusable ice bag is designed for cold therapy use after an injury, muscle ache, headache or swelling. It features a large opening with a plastic cap to take in ice. The rest of the ice-pack is made from a waterproof and rubberized fabric, which keeps it dry and cold, by holding back the water inside. This ice-pack is available in 3 sizes of 6, 9 and 11-inch diameters.
- Pros: Available in 3 sizes, reusable bag, 33% price discount.
- Cons: N/A
9. TheraPearl Reusable Back Wrap for Hot & Cold Therapy
If you need immediate pain relief on the lower or upper back, then this ice-pack could be ideal for you. It is designed for both hot and cold therapies. Heat it in the microwave for acute pains, or freeze it to reduce swellings and inflammation. The pack is latex-, BPA- and phthalate-free. Made with gel pearls, which can hold either hot or cold temperature for up to 20 minutes, you are guaranteed the very best in comfort.
- Pros: Holds temperature for 20 minutes, comes with strap, perfect for back, hot & cold therapy.
- Cons: N/A
8. Azmed Adjustable & Breathable Ice Wrap for Hot & Cold Therapies
This ice wrap from Azmed features a unique and innovative design, which sets it apart from the rest. Made with elastic Velcro, the wrap locks securely, allowing you the freedom of movement. Its mesh material makes it breathable, and helps with cold therapies. This ice wrap comes with a 6-inch hot/cold reusable ice-pack. It provides compression in addition, and its cap is designed to seal tightly, avoiding leaks of any kind.
- Pros: Hot and cold therapy, breathable and adjustable material, secure locking strap.
- Cons: N/A
7. Nature Defined Best Ice Bag for Hot & Cold Therapies
Nature Defined’s ice bag for hot and cold therapies, is made to offer you the highest level of comfort and convenience. It is available in 3 sizes of 6, 9 and 11 inches, which are their lengths when empty. Made from high-quality materials, Nature Defined backs up the quality of this ice-pack with a money back guarantee that promises a free replacement. It is ideal for everything from headaches, fever, sprains, bruises and hangovers. This ice-pack is not suitable for ovens or boiling water.
- Pros: Available in 3 sizes of 6, 9 and 11 inches, high quality and soft material, free replacement.
- Cons: Not suitable for boiling water and ovens.
6. Koo-Care Pain Relief Hot & Cold Therapy Ice Bag with Wrap
This package includes an ice-pack with a strap. It is ideal for the shoulder, knee, head and back. The ice bag is 9 inches long, while the Velcro wrap is 22.8 x 9.8 inches in size. The package also includes 2 elastic Velcro straps, with lengths up to 37 inches. This package offers you the freedom of moving around or using your hands to do other things, while the wrap maintains the hot or cold therapy. It is latex-free, hands-free, and comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Pros: Comes with wrap and elastic Velcros, hot & cold therapy, 50% discount.
- Cons: N/A
5. Ohuhu 3-Pack Hot & Cold Ice Bags Package
Ohuhu’s ice-pack comes with 1 small, 1 medium, and 1 large ice bag. It features a soft exterior fabric, which is flexible and conforms very well to the body. It is also leak-proof, heat and corrosion resistant, and is latex-free as well. The cap features a secure-lock screw system. Opening it requires that you turn the cap counter-clockwise, while a clockwise motion locks it. The bags measure 6, 9 and 11 inches in length.
- Pros: 3-pack offers 3 different sizes, high-quality heat-resistant cap, latex free.
- Cons: N/A
4. Work Hard Play Hard Reusable Knee Wrap for Hot & Cold Therapies
This Knee wrap from Work Hard Play Hard is designed to be an over-sized, flexible and soft wrap, perfect for many knee sizes. It covers the joint, including the knee-cap and its immediate surrounding areas. This knee wrap will fit small, medium, large and extra-large knees. It will work for cold as well as hot therapy. The pack is pre-filled with gel and simply needs to be warmed or cooled.
- Pros: Specifically designed for the knee, adjustable for different knee sizes.
- Cons: Not much use on other body parts.
3. Thrive Brand Products 2-Pack Soft Touch Ice Packs
Made from durable vinyl and nylon fabric, these ice-packs is pre-filled with gel as well. The packs are soft to the touch, but they are quite tough and very durable. Their design makes their use versatile, from the shoulder, to the hips, knees, wrist and elbows, they will adapt and provide you with the cold compress therapy that you need. The package also comes with a drawstring fabric bag included.
- Pros: Filled with non-toxic gel, free storage bag, 2-pack, versatile use.
- Cons: Not for hot use.
2. TheraPAQ Ice-Pack for Hot & Cold Therapies
If you need a portable heat or cold wrap, then this one from TheraPAQ could be perfect. The ice-pack is made with gel. It is reusable and can be heated in the microwave for heat therapy, or frozen for cold therapy. This pack remains flexible at all times, even when frozen. The pack includes Velcro straps, which make it possible to be used in many parts of the body, including the legs, feet, thighs, lower and upper back, neck, calves e.t.c. TheraPAQ supports it with a money-back guarantee.
- Pros: Includes Velcro straps, reusable gel pack, 47% discount.
- Cons: N/A
1. FlexiKold Gel Professional Ice-Pack
The FlxiKold ice-pack is available in 4 sizes of half-size, standard, oversize and neck contour. This standard size measures 10.5 x 14.5 inches. It is made with an extra thick Nylon exterior, which makes it washable and reusable. The pack is also double-sealed to prevent leaking. It is very flexible when compared to other ice packs, enabling it to conform to any of the body’s contours. This FlexiKold ice-pack also features a proprietary gel that stays cold for much longer than competing products.
- Pros: Available in 4 sizes, super thin, professional’s choice, colder for longer, 40% discount.
- Cons: N/A
We have come to the end of our top 10 ice packs in 2018 review. We have shown you our number #1 recommendation, and it is now your turn to make the final choice. You can go with the FlexiKold, which is simply amazing for cold therapies, or you could also choose the TheraPAQ in position #2, if you also have an interest in hot therapies.