Most people use devices such as smartphones and tablets on a regular basis. As a result, they need to keep these devices charged at all times. However, sometimes it might be hard to charge the devices quickly without having to affecting the device’s charger. It also becomes difficult to charge multiple devices at a given time one wall charger. However, all these problems have been solved using the newly invented USB wall chargers. These chargers will allow you to charge any device faster up to 5 devices at a given without providing any risks at all. What is more, USB wall chargers are not quite expensive and they can be bought anywhere. So, with this comprehensive article, you’ll be able to find the best USB wall chargers that are currently trending thanks to their incredible specifications. Here are top 10 best USB wall chargers reviews in 2017.
- 10. USB Charger Plug Syncwire 34W 4-Port USB Wall Charger
- 9. AUKEY 5-Port USB Charger
- 8. EasyAcc 20W 4A 4-Port USB Wall Charger
- 7. iClever BoostCube 40W 4-Port Universal USB Wall Charger
- 6. Anker 60W 10-Port USB Wall Charger
- 5. Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5
- 4. RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger
- 3. Anker 2-Port 24W USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2
- 2. Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Wall Charger
- 1. Aukey USB Wall Charger with Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports for Smartphones
10. USB Charger Plug Syncwire 34W 4-Port USB Wall Charger
This wall charger with a clever IC technology will modify the current output so as to meet the specific requirements of the gadgets without damaging them. This is a smart as well as an ultra-fast charger that’s very different from the chargers that you have ever owned previously.
Unlike most chargers, this model charger supports up to 4 USB ports using ultra-fast charging for the devices that are connected. This product has 3 detachable US / UK / EU travel adapters that easily fit in an All-in-One portable plug. This charger is the best for business trips or journeys as it can cover a voltage of 100v to 240v.
· Features an Advanced plug design which saves plenty of space when the model is packed
· It features ports for 1A as well as 2.4A of current
· Doesn’t heat up like other chargers
· It has a reasonable price
· It charges some phones very Slowly
9. AUKEY 5-Port USB Charger
This wall charger is intended to be compatible with all the well-known USB powered gadgets such as iPhones and Android phones, photography gear, tablets, headphones, Bluetooth speakers and more. Regardless of the USB powered gear that you have, we have you covered. The product is designed to support improved battery function as well as faster USB charging speeds, AiPower cleverly adjusts the power output so as to meet the distinctive charging requirements of your gadget.
· The model is cheap
· It features Clever charging ports which provide the right voltage for any type of device
· It has Standard safety measures against overcharge as well as over discharge
· The plastic that is around the USB ports is of low quality
8. EasyAcc 20W 4A 4-Port USB Wall Charger
This is among of the best -rated chargers that have four ports. With this charger, you will be able to charge several tablets and phones at the same time, and also at full speed. The model weighs about 3.7 ounces, therefore it is very portable. It’s a good product but it is quite expensive as compared to other models. The model can also detect your gadget automatically and then optimize the right amount of charge. It comes with a warranty of twelve months.
· It has a plug that can be folded
· It has 4 ports
· It is reasonably priced.
· It is very loose in many outlets
7. iClever BoostCube 40W 4-Port Universal USB Wall Charger
This dual USB charger is tailored for travelers. If you’re looking for a top-rated USB charger, then this is the device that you are searching. Moreover, the device is compatible with iPads as well as all phone and tablet models. The device has a replacement warranty of 18 months. It features a blue LED indicator that shows whether your phone is being charged or not. It’s one of the finest wall chargers that are available in the market. The charger charges your phone 2x as fast as the other chargers.
· It features 4 USB ports
· It has foldable Prongs
· It has a solid design
· It is a bit heavy and it also has a fit that’s slightly loose, this makes it not to stay on the wall very well
6. Anker 60W 10-Port USB Wall Charger
This heavy-duty wall charger will allow you to connect up to ten USB Devices simultaneously, with each device receiving an exceptional, tailored charge. If you’re looking for a USB wall charger with several ports, then this is the right gadget. The product is well-matched with iPhone as well as Samsung models, in addition to other models. It’s a foldable, portable wall charger that you can easily carry. The charger also supports quick charging of several devices and also offers you and your gadgets maximum protection.
· It’s Very compact
· It features a switch for powering it on/off.
· Its power port prevents overheating.
· It is a bit heavy
5. Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5
This USB wall charger is undoubtedly among the finest chargers`. This model features five ports. Additionally, it has the smart technology which shows if the charging output is facing some resistance. The model compensates for this by ensuring that the charging speeds stay fast—irrespective of the cable or the device.
· It can charge up to 5 devices at the same time
· It features PowerIQ Technology that discovers your gadget and then charges it very fast and securely
· Its ports normally spoil very easily
4. RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger
With this model you will be able to charge all your gadgets simultaneously using only one outlet. This wall charger can charge up to 6 smartphones at full speed., it features iSmart technology that can automatically discover the device that needs to be charged and consequently adjust the voltage as well as the power so as to meet the gadget’s charging requirements. For additional protection, this model features overheating protection, a short circuit protection as well as overcharging protection.
· It features overheating, Short circuit as well as overcharging protection
· It has adjustable voltage input
· It is portable
· The wall charger soils very fast
3. Anker 2-Port 24W USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2
This model features VoltageBoost as well as PowerIQ technology, which enable it to charge devices very fast as compared to the other chargers that are in the market. The model supplies around 24W of power, therefore, it can easily charge two iPads concomitantly. Additionally, it is portable. Last but not least, it features a MultiProtect safety system that offers temperature control as well as surge protection every time you charge your gadgets.
· It charges very fast
· It has an LED light that’s very useful in darkness.
· Its design is Compact and also lightweight
· its fast charging mode does not work
2. Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Wall Charger
This charger charges any USB device very fast. This portable wall charger implements various fast charging technologies so as to offer the quickest charging to your gadgets. It features Quick Charge 3.0 which charges compatible devices very fast. Additionally it features PowerIQ which provides power to iPhones as well as other slow Charge gadgets at supreme speeds. The model is designed to charge tablets, phones, as well as other USB gadgets at maximum speed.
· It charges very fast
· It features Dual ports so as to enable it to charge 2 devices at the same time
· It features Quick Charge 3.0 for charging compatible devices
· It is quite heavy
1. Aukey USB Wall Charger with Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports for Smartphones
This is a well-known wall charger. The charger features an adaptive charging technology known as AiPower technology. Basically the product works just like Quick Charge; it pushes enough power that cannot damage your gadget.
· It charges very fast
· It has QC 3.0 for future proofing.
· It is somewhat large and therefore not effortlessly portable
· It Ports can be easily spilled
In today’s modern world, most of our devices operate by using rechargeable batteries. And most of these devices require a USB port as opposed to a standard AC adapter so as to gain a full charge. As we all know, getting an USB wall charger can be a finicky task with a wide variety of models in the market. The above article highlights the best models that you can consider purchasing without fears of wasting your money. Investing in a USB wall charger is the right way to go in case you need a convenient and reliable way to reload your devices without a hassle.